Here is Tori wearing the dress Sandy sent her from Florida a few years ago.....ready to see Tori today?
Tori is now 17...driving...and can you believe she is graduating this June from Highschool?? she starts at a tech collage here in town for phlebotomy. she wants to go into Law enforcement but can stat police academy until she is 20 so she will use her Phlebotomy skills for a few years until she can become a police officer.

she is active in a neighboring town's police department and will train for dispatching soon but for now she does ride alongs with officers and gets a feel of traffic stops, accidents, domestics, and more... she is anxious to become an officer someday.
but for now she will seek the medical field and go to school for phlebotomy..
Hard to believe she was just 11-12 years old when I started Blogging and here she is a senior in Highschool. she keeps me on my feet she is a teenage and she sure is caught up into all the teen age drama. she has has the same boyfriend for 3 years now. she is a cashier at a local grocery store. she grew up way to fast.... and not to mention we just got her report card and she made Highest honors...yep she got straight A's! stay tuned for a Whitney update next :)

1 comment:
Oh my goodness...she is so pretty. Wow, I can't believe the change in her! And I can't believe she will be graduating this coming year! I'm glad she has her plans in order for her future. I didn't have a plan at that time in my life...and I wish that I had. Straight As!! She is smart. I can't wait to see Whitney. Love those old pictures of us and her wearing that beachy dress!
Post a Comment