Willow's actual birthday is tomorrow, But I am going to be so busy tomorrow I wont think I will even have time to post...or even on line at all....sorry for the lack of posts and commenting lately, I am not used of this busy work schedule....but I love it! More than I ever thought.
Everyone is healthy here Humans and Pugs, besides a few colds and flu's. but other than that we are super busy and dressing warm now that fall is here and the cold air has moved in, we are already scraping our windshields in the morning and wood stoves running. pulled out the flannel jammies and drinking a lot of Hot chocolate! hard to believe we are nearing the holiday season!

7 comments:
Happy Birthday Miss Willow! I sure have missed your posting! You must give us lots of pictures of what's going on up there and the change of the colors on the leaves.
Happy Birthday Willow!
Happy Birthday Willow!!
Happy Bday Fancy Willow!! I love her outfit!!
I ma glad you like the babies halloween pics! They were so good to pose two days in a row. I doubt Ill get it on them again.
Happy belated birthday, cutie pie!
Happy Birthday, sweet Willow! Hope you had a great day!
just checking in...hope all is okay!
Post a Comment