Sunday, November 22, 2009

My New Ride, New Job

I am now facing having to share my Nissan Altima with my teen-aged daughter who will receive her Drivers Licence next Month,....so to make things easier I decided to get myself a new car and let her use my Nissan when she needs it....Also what helped me make the decision is that she is working 20+ hrs a week and I also just got a new Full time Job and Im not going to be available to get her to and from School and work so now she will have her own car to get where she needs to be...and help with getting Whitney from school.....
I Bought a New Saab ....Im a Nissan Girl but Im Loving the Saab. It talks to you! it is loaded with all sorts of new things im still trying to get use to and still trying to figure some out like...
On*Star, the navigation,memory seats....Love it, its been chilly here in the morning and the Heated seats are AMAZING~I tried taking a pic of the interior but didn't come out so well so I got this one off the Internet to give you an idea..... Love this car! My Favorite by far...
I have been entertaining about going back to work full time or going back to school and I looked at a few places for work and one day one was offered to me as I was only there for a purchase for myself, Im a frequent customer and jokingly they said you should work here....and once I thought about it....I applied and had 2 intense interviews and was Hired for the Sales floor position and 4 months of Jewel and Gem training. here at Amidon Jewelers ,
there is once coming closer to my area and will train for the Managers Position to run the new store....so this means I got to go on a few Dress Clothes Shopping Spree! fancy Shoes, fancy clothes and they offer a generous discount to employees and allow us to borrow amazing Jewelry to wear as we work to advertise....how much better can this get? Love it


7 comments:

Leah said...

Mmmmmmm, LOVE heated seats! A must-have in cold, snowy places.

Your job sounds so great!! Can't wait to hear more about it.

Love ya!

Sandy said...

Oh...that sounds like a dreamy job. getting to wear the sparkling jewelry would just make me so happy. I bet you will be wonderful at that job...you are so friendly and helpful! I'm glad for you. And that car is sharp...I bet seat warmers are very nice up there!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

COngrads! The job sounds fun....getting to display some gorgeous jewerly while working, what else can a girl ask for!

monkeyface said...

Nice car!!! I'm a nissan girl too. I told my husband the only way I'd get rid of my nissan... was for a new Mercedes...lol.

Congrats on the new job! Any reason to go shopping is fine by me. Hope Brad is still on the mend. You are on my mind & in my prayers.

:)

Becky said...

Glad things are looking better. Nice new car. Sounds like a really good job, I love jewelry too. Hope Brad is coming right along, getting stronger each day. Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family!

Paula said...

Nice ride! COngrats on your new job!

Happy Thanksgiving!

FlipFlop Mom said...

ahhh did my post not work??? :( bummer