Born December 13,2009
2:46 am
8lb 3oz
Ive been MIA But for good reason...Ive been down in Florida staying away from the 15in. of snow and the 5* cold air In New Hampshire! I left my Husband and kiddos home to brave the cold winter while I flew into Florida last Friday hoping to take part in such an amazing moment....and my magical touch did just that....My New Hampshire hands rubbing a Bulging Belly Put my great friend into Labor! During my stay I got to not only take part in Bringing a healthy baby boy into the world but also got to take part in bringing baby home, buying him fun things like a car-seat,clothes and just spoil him.... and I was the first to take him on his very first walk, first one to get peed on and thrown up on....
My pictures are not in order and Blogger is not allowing me to put them in order so we will start Backwards....
My Last Day in Florida walking with Baby Aiden, Ill be back the first week of January to visit again, this time Ill bring Brad, and the Girls so they can meet this special lil man.
Aiden in his Car-seat Brad and I bough for him with a Blanket from Tori and Whitney
enjoying my new lil man in my life. Aiden Arron he is sooo worth the long trip to witness him come into the world.....in January we are all flying down to Florida for a long weekend so the girls and Brad can Meet Aiden, they are all anxious to see him and along with my friend C and B. Now that Im home Im faced with working 6, 10 hour days until after the Holidays....so I guess my mini vacation was worth it... time to face reality again back to the working game.......then a little R&R again in January.




2 comments:
He looks like a sweety fresh out of the oven! I'm glad you got out of the cold air for a bit. I think you all would love living in the south for a bit!
Aww congrats, he is so cute!!
How is Brandon doing? Better i hope!
Post a Comment