Monday, December 21, 2009

Bradley Update

Well Folks..I guess it is time for a Bradley Up date...Look for yourself? he is up, around, eating foods by mouth,doing all the daily things that he use to do...even now goes tot he Gym 2 times a day! he is doing AWESOME! the only thing different is he is 70 lbs smaller but he is a a healthy weight and loving his new life...we have lots of plans ahead of us and we are the Happiest we have been in years!
Hard to believe just a few months ago we were praying to God to keep Brad here with us and give him the strength he needed to pull through....our prayers were answered and we now are doing all we can to keep him healthy and Happy.
We are flying down to Florida in a few weeks for some R&R. Not the cruise we had planned that we ended up canceling due to his illness but a little Florida sun is just as nice....

I took the day off today as did Brad ( yes he is back to his job part time) and we spent the day together shopping for last minute gifts and wrapping, and out for Lunch for some Mexican.
I want to apologize to all my Blogger friends...this is the first time in years I have not sent out Christmas cards! I feel horrible but between Brad being sick, me working 6, 10 hour days and the horse chores I ran out of time for a Photo shoot and cards....hopefully I can send them out for New Years!

11 comments:

C.L. Davis said...

Awesome! He looks really good!!!!

Sandy said...

I'm so so happy that Brad is so much better and he looks GREAT! Sounds like yesterday was a fun day. I know you all will have a good time in sunny florida...don't worry about the cards...that will make next year's card even more special.

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Yeah we are glad to hear this great news and we wish you all a merry christmas!

Page said...

It's wonderful news to hear!! I'm so glad Brad is doing better and that your prayers were answered! I hope y'all have a wonderful Christmas and a blast down here in Florida for your trip!!

Becky said...

He looks so good and the two of you look really happy. A miracle for sure! Praying that life just better and better for the New Year. We are having some cold days right now, I love it. Merry Christmas!

Pug Hugs!

Unknown said...

I am so happy that Brad is doing well!! What a scary, scary time, but God is good and knew you needed him around for many more years! I bet this has given you a new perspective on life. I am thankful for you guys and can't wait til we can meet up again!

monkeyface said...

HOT COUPLE ALERT!!!

You both look happy and healthy. I'm so thrilled to hear that you are taking time for yourselves and enjoying each other... that's all that matters. Congrats to Brad for taking control of his illness!!! It's a huge accomplishment.

I wish you all much health, happiness and love this Christmas season. May the New Year bring you all many new and exciting adventures!!!

XOXO
Rita :)

monkeyface said...

HOT COUPLE ALERT!!!

You both look happy and healthy. I'm so thrilled to hear that you are taking time for yourselves and enjoying each other... that's all that matters. Congrats to Brad for taking control of his illness!!! It's a huge accomplishment.

I wish you all much health, happiness and love this Christmas season. May the New Year bring you all many new and exciting adventures!!!

XOXO
Rita :)

AM said...

I am so happy to see Brad doing so well! I know we prayed so much for him and this is such great news!

Anonymous said...

Brad looks awesome!! I am so glad that he is doing so well. :)

Pam said...

So wonderful to hear that he's doing well Lisa!! I was thinking about you all over the holidays. Sounds like a Florida vacation is just what you gus need.