Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tori's growing up!

Boy do I feel old...Lil Miss Tori received her Drivers License today.....this is going to take some getting use to! I always wanted Tori to do her very best in school and with all her tests and getting good grades....I have to admit I hoped she would pass her written drivers test but deep down I was hoping she would have failed her driving test.....I kept telling Brad...Do you think she is ready? Do you think she will be safe? He had some of the same thoughts as me...Brad brought Tori for her test and an hour later he called and said, we will be home soon, she is just getting her picture taken..My stomach sunk and I said...she passed? he said yes she did...I was happy but yet scared at the same time.
When I got home I snapped this picture and tucked away my fear and we went over rules with the car.( she now has our Altima as her own car) soon after she had to go to work and it felt funny not having to driver her and say Ill see you at the end of your shift...yet it felt even funnier watching her pull out of out driveway onto the road alone in a car. she was good and followed one of the rules...she called us and told us she made it safely. Maybe she is ready for her license...we as parents are not as ready... because she called when her shift ended and she is now home safe and sound.... really??? is my daughter already old enough to drive? yikes?

No comments: