Wednesday, January 06, 2010

This and that .... with a Sick Pug

This post is not that great...Ive been sick, just found out today I have Kidney stones...( sorry Mom I forgot to tell you when I talked with you earlier...I was stressed out over Coal) so this Post is kinda boring and all over the place...I'm tired and not feeling that great but wanted to try to get back into my regular Blogging posts..seems as if Face-book pulled me away from my Pugposse Blog...anyway....


Well Im such a Ellen Degeneres fan I went and ordered these for the girls....

Ellen Sleep masks! Tori with her Brown eyes....

Whitney with her Big Blue eyes....Belle had a Birthday on Jan 3rd...she is Now a 4 year young Lady! HaPpY Birthday BelleBelle!






Coal has been not the same the last week, he has bee vomiting and diarrhea...today he wasn't any better so I took him to the vet for a check up...he is sick enough where they decided it was a good idea for him to stay through the night to be observed and have IV fluids, he had a fever and lethargic... this is the first time Coal has spent a night at the vet since we rescued him one year ago...I miss him bunches and hope when I call the vet in the morning they will have some positive news for me... Bugs ( whitney's Cat) seems to think the flower bed in the window is his perch...he drives me nuts when he sits there..if you look you can see Belle in the window right behind him...when he sits there the Pugs go crazy and bark and bark...thats when I know Bugs wants in...lol




Bull-Run Just had a Birthday On Jan first...his records say he is in his mid 20's,,he is doing awesome and loving being at the Barn with all his Horse friends, and Whitney goes 5 days a week to ride him.









Im going to miss my Monkey tonight...I hope he sleeps well and gets better. Poor Lil Man.




I married My Highschool sweetheart 14 years ago today..... so hard to believe!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!








6 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

Happy to see your post, although lots of sad stuff going on! Hope your kidney stones...pass easily. Those are very painful! Happy Birthday to Belle and prayers for Coal!

Stay warm!

Sandy said...

Wow, you do have a lot going on. Congratulations on your anniversary. I know it's been a tough year on you and Brad with his illness but thank the Lord he is getting better. I hope you get better soon...I hear the kidney stones are so painful. Those masks the girls have on are too funny! I need to get one for the husband here. He can't stand any light when he's trying to sleep. I will be praying for a recover for Coal from whatever it is that he's from. He is such a good-looking boy! It's no fun when you can't bring them home...but hopefully he's getting some rest and those IV fluids will make him feel better. Chichi would always look and feel better after she had IV fluids. I hope you start posting more. Magnolia Sun has not posted either!! Facebook has taken her away..I guess. I don't do facebook so I don't know.

Leah said...

Hi Lisa, hope you and Coal both get better soon!

monkeyface said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Hope Coal gets better soon... it's awful when fur-babies get sick (they can't tell you what's wrong).

Hope you feel better soon. Take it easy and rest up. Wishing you all lots of warmth & health!!!

:)

ps. I'm going to try to find you on Facebook.. I'm always on there!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yuck.. not a good week! I hope you feel better and that Coal gets better quickly.. poor boy. It is not easy to have them at the vet overnight at all.

Take care!

Wanda said...

Glad to see you back but sorry about the kidney stones and Coal not being well. You are one busy lady with everything, take care of yourself too:)

Cheers!