He is just under 2 years old. He is around 21 months old and is such a Love Pug. He came from the Cape Cod Ma. area and had a wonderful Foster Mom who took him in from the Pugs By the Sea rescue. Coal actually came with the name Slider but he didn't look like a Slider to us and we thought he would make a Great Coal...since he is all Black and it is the Christmas season. It is a little over an hour and a half ride and he slept most of the ride home. Once we got home He took over the house as if he lived her his entire life and gets along so well with Willow,Belle and OM Turbo
He slept all night and has not had one accident.
Coal joined OM Turbo to his Vet appointment today for a follow up appointment. Coal was a star at our Vet. We are well known there and they knew in time we would be walking in with a new family member...this time we surprised them with a Black one. I made a appointment for COAL to get microchipped next week.. They can't wait for him to come back. He stole a lot of the ladies hearts there.... I think he is a Ladies man...
Thank you www.gmpr.org for choosing us to be Coal's forever home!

22 comments:
Congratulations on getting Coal for Christmas! We think he is adorable! You're almost up to as many pugs as we have in our house! We can't wait to see more pictures of the sweet little guy :-)
Pug hugs and kisses!
The Pug Posse
(P.S. We like your blogger name!)
Awe, he's adorable!
Such an adorable addition to your family! Butt sniffs from Marlene.
WOW!! That's awesome - what a great surprise and gift to you all.
Congrats on getting a new addition. He is so pretty.
Congrats. We knew you couldn't hold out with three....
Dear Coal--You look soooooo happy and at home!!! All we wanted for Christmas was for you to get your forever home and I would say you hit the jackpot! Remember to share the bed and toys with your new brothers and sisters.....clean up your mess after you eat and potty is something you do outside!! We love you and are so happy you have a wonderful family to call your own!!! Snorts and kisses Your foster family
Congratulations! Coal is so beautiful and so lucky to have a great family like you. We love him!!
Congratulations! Coal is so beautiful and so lucky to have a great family like you. We love him!!
Oh, Congrats! He is such a handsome little man!! I know he'll be in such a great home and that makes me so happy!
Congrats on Coal for christmas! lol He is too cute :)
YAY!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
Coal is so cute and they look like they were all having a blast!!!! Osc & Lill wish they could come over to play too! One day! No snow here yet saw that you had some! Stay warm!
Oh my goodness - he is WONDERFUL! As you know, we love black pugs, too. He is so very pretty and I'll bet he is just a bundle of energy. Congratulations....that is such exciting news.
OH MY GOSH!!! I cant believe it! Well, I can since I know you've always wanted a black pug, but I just didnt expect you to get one this year! WOW!!! He is so cute. Congratulations!
please help us out and repost if you can...http://pugnyc.blogspot.com/2008/12/tonight.html
thank you!
Congrats on the new addition! I LOVE the name! So when is the next tat??? :)
He is so cute!
He is so so pretty. What a wonderful addition to the family. I can't wait to see more pictures and watch out for wanting a fifth addition.
Noone could have loved him or cared for him more than you and your loved ones Lisa. GMPR is thrilled for you:)
Oh my! What a surprise!
He is so beautiful. What a great addition to your family.
Congrats on your new fur baby!
Congrats!! Coal is a very handsome fellow!
Congrats on the new addition to the family! Coal is a cutie and a black Pug completes the pack.
I've missed reading your blog...wow, so many cute pictures. I still can't believe it's Christmas already...again.
Have a wonderful holiday and a very Happy New Year!
Post a Comment