Sunday, November 30, 2008

Someone is Getting Coal for Christmas...

Well.....Someone is Getting Coal for Christmas....
Will it be OM Turbo?
Will it be Willow?or could it be mischievous Belle?It could even be Bull-Run...Little Miss Tori.......

Or even Bradley or I??



it couldn't be Little princess Whitney could it?
Stay tuned tomorrow to see who got a Big Lump of Coal for Christmas tomorrow..... Someone has been up to something that is going to change their Christmas this year....








7 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

Oh no, not Whitney!

Sandy said...

I bet that Big Lump of Coal is going to be so fun! I won't be around for a few days....so I'll check back when I get back to a computer.

C.L. Davis said...

Willow looks pretty guilty in that picture.

Ali said...

oh noes!! :)

I've missed you Lisa! I hope you guys are doing well. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Oh, Oh! I know I know...I think the whole family is in big trouble and everyone is getting coal for christmas!! :)

Pugalicious said...

Hi Friend. long time no speaky.. I'm just catching up with you, holidays are very busy. I added you at Twitter hope that is ok. I've gotten to be a bit of a texting hound. I love visiting when I have the chance. I love reading all you all.

AM said...

I am very curious!