Wow is it hard to Blog now with my Jobs, Horse care, Pugs and my family.... I have many times wanted to post something about the day or something new I bought, places we went to eat but, I was too tired to even get to my Laptop and in bed by 8pm. SO much has gone on. We are starting working on plans for Bull's barn and getting all the necessities for him to come live here. Everyone here is healthy, Just a few colds and Brad and Whitney had a touch of the stomach Flu. Tori and I have been ( knock on wood ) healthy. Willow,Belle have been Great. Turbo is having a bout of health issues. as you know he has a tough time a few weeks ago...he got a bit better for a while but the last 2 weeks have been rough...today I brought O.M.Turbo in to the vet for a follow up and he had Xrays.... his Xrays show he has Pneumonia and a Enlarged heart. He is on another round of Antibiotics and other meds to help him The good news is he lost one Lb. since his last appointment from his weight gain form his Hypothyroidism! Woot Woot!.... he is now on 5 pills each morning and 3 at night.... that is not including his eye ointment 4-6 times a day The vet told us to take him into the bathroom when someone is in the shower to breathe in the steam to help him breathe...and to have him sleep near a humidifier....Poor Old man sure is having a tough time but not a minute goes by he is not wagging his tail still . He is the Happiest Old Man and is telling us he is not giving up. Either are we. we go back in 2 weeks to follow up on him again...Fingers crossed! 
So for now all I want to do is smother Turbo with Lots of Love....we have such a Bond. He is my special Man. we make sure we get plenty of cuddle time together.

10 comments:
Glad to hear to that Turbo is remaining positive (with a curled tail and all:) through his ailments. Marlene and I continue to keep him in our prayers.
We check in all the time to see what is new. Glad to hear Turbo is on the mend and seems to be feeling good. My daughter likes to see pictures of him. She just said, "Turbo is soooo awesome." Yep, I have to agree!
Oh, I hope and pray OMT begins to get better. I know all your snuggles will certainly help him feel better!
The poor guy! I hope everyone is feeling better!
We LOVE ya OMT!!! Keep that tail a wagging!!
You guys sound so busy! I hope things settle down for ya soon! Miss ya Xo
I am glad you are getting a lot of snuggle time with Turbo. I am sure that will help!
Take care of yourself, and I hope that one day you can return to blogging a bit more. We'll wait for you!
He is such a cutie! Happy to hear that Turbo is being treated. I hope he gets well soon.
OH, I am hoping Turbo gets better soon. Just kiss him plenty!!! He is such a sweetie. I miss your post but understand how busy you are!
Poor Turbo. I hope he gets better soon.
I miss seeing your posts but I certainly understand. Sounds like you have your hands quite full right now.
I hope you, Brad, and the girls are doing well!
Awww, we just read this and are glad OMT is doing a little better now. Pugs and kisses!
Post a Comment