UPDATE:
Short post....I am so busy today sorry.............
Turbo is home and doing well...he still has alot of his teeth! Woot Woot! he did super and did well with his Anaesthesia...he has a masive mouth infection but got to save alot of his teeth. he is on injectable penicillin to help clear it up. He has something funny going on with his ears and they sent out a culture to test to see what it is and how to treat it. they cleaned out his ears and he seems alot more comfortable. He is coughing alot today more than usual. I think it has to do with being intabated..... I am so happy he is now home........I was really worried for him. He is resting nicely on his down blanket.
so busy today...sighhhhhhhhhhh I will post again really soon.
Hooray for Dollywood!
4 months ago

5 comments:
oh my Lisa! It has been crazy for you! Thank goodness he doing good. I just got on today and saw this. Thoughts and prayers are going out for him!!!
I'm so glad to know he came through that okay...I hope the meds work and he can get back to normal soon....although it's no fun to be on a d-i-e-t.
The poor guy, glad to know he is doing well.
So thankful to hear that he is doing well.
Yay, SO glad Turbo is doing well!!
Post a Comment