I needed to pick up a stalking for Bull-Run. I found this Horse Stalking at a Horse Supply store I go to and thought it was Perfect for Bull. ( above) And look! it even has a Hock! ( a horses ankle )
I stuffed it with Mini Candy canes....Bull Loves Peppermints! I actually shared a few with him today...he has fresh smelling breath now!
Turbo update:
Turbo is doing well! Very well. He is on the mend and is getting better and better each day. I have been working a lot more and worry about him while I am out of the house but I know he is sleeping most of the time when I am gone. Now that he is better I have an easier time leaving the house knowing he is getting better. He is on a handful of Meds each day but has no problem taking them. ( a little peanut Butter does the trick! ) we go back to the vet for another ultrasound on his heart next week.....fingers crossed! but his cough is so much better then it was! So I am hoping with him not coughing so much his heart is not any bigger.
Well My Southern Friends....it is Cold here...very Cold! it was 1* last night! I Bought Bull a New winter Coat so Whitney and I went to put it on him to make sure he is warm. we also have had some snow....Brrrrrr Old Man winter is here!

9 comments:
I like your Coach purchases! I need to stop by the store to smell that perfume. You have to tell me what those horse items are because I am clueless. I am so glad Turboman is better.
The other day in the grocery store, the couple checking out ahead of me were from the Dover area up your way. They said the cold we were having here lately is like beginning of September up there! They had moved down here a year ago and he was telling me how short your hot weather is up there! I told him I had friends in Claremont. I don't know how you all do it....must be because you are a native NH.
Love the new shirt I may have to find myself one of those! It's getting cold here to but I'm not complaining because its definitely warmer then most winters not to mention that white stuff has all melted. I wouldn't mind if it doesn't snow until DEC
I love that purse! I saw it in the store last month and I almost grabebd it! lol
The shirt is super adorable!
I am sooo glad Turbo is doing better, it is hard to leave the house when one of the furbabies is sick.. we are going through the same thing right now, 1 degree here and a high of 7 I think. :p
I don't miss that snow! Love the ring.
1*....GAH!
Love the new purse and that ring looks so cool. That's a great stocking for Bull. I had no idea a horse would eat a candy cane.
Great finds.. and deals.. I'm not a coach lover... but my daughter is.. and I think Coach suits you!! Too cute!!
Thinking of O.M.TURBO.. poor baby... give him kisses from us!!!
I'm working now.. myself.. so I know what you mean about time.. family... and even poor hubby is working a 2nd job.. at Market Basket.. poor guy.. :(.. stupid economy.. UGH!! But my hubby is a love.. so I can't complain!! right???
Happy Turkey Day!!
Happy Thanksgiving!
man so happy Turbe is doing better! That's the only hard thing with have a senior pug!!
Love.. Love... LOVE the stuff you got! The Coach outlet was so crazy Thanksgiving night that it was a 4 hour wait to get in. They had 50% off all purses then another 10% all before a certain time. It was crazy! I really need to go invest more time in that store!
I hope you guys had a fabulous Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment