I want to send a very HaPpY Birthday wish to
Some Love....today she celebrates her 30th Birthday.....those of you who don't know Somer here is a little info of this amazing woman...

she tries to live each day to the fullest by keeping her hopes high, and dreams big!! she thinks it is important to LOVE as long as you LIVE, and LAUGH as much as you BREATHE!! she is now a 30 year old adult living with Cystic Fibrosis, and an active advocate in the CF community. she make it a priority to raise awareness and help educate everyone on CF. Being diagnosed at 11 months old she was unable to make her own decisions. However, she is fortunate enough to have fabulous parents who chose to help fight her disease... This is her fight..... and today marks her 30th year fighting against CF....
2 comments:
What a brave girl!
Speaking of brave girls, how is Willow doing? Is she hobbling around better?
seriously! I love you!!!!!!!! Thanks for the post! I feel SO honored!
XOXOOXOXOXOXOXOX
Post a Comment