Tuesday, May 05, 2009

First it was Belle...Now it is Willow's turn

Willow will be going in for Surgery on may 15th . She has a Luxation Patella and it is really starting to bother her.... We went through the same surgery with Belle (Click Here) and the out come is Great...so Im optimistic this will be the best for Willow... she has been hopping around not wanting to use her left back left for a few weeks now. She has been favoring her leg off and on for a good 6 months and we have been treating her with Desaquin and Metacam....we gave that a fair chance so now is time to go and do the surgery...we did wonders for Belle!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Poor Willow! I know she will be just fine with your loving care to help her heal.

Sandy said...

I hope she feels better after the surgery. I bet it will be fine. Thank you for the sweet comment about Holly. I sure miss that baby.

Anonymous said...

Poor Willow!
Indy needs it down but we have been putting it off since she shows no signs of it.

Magnolia Sun said...

Poor baby I hope she will be feeling better after the surgery.

Priscilla said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

Wishing you a beautiful day with your fabulous family!

Priscilla said...

It's always sumthin with these kids isn't it? I'll be keeping her in my thoughts and prayers.

and have a Happy Mothers Day!