Sunday, May 10, 2009

HaPpY Mothers Day

I hope all you Mothers Out there had a wonderful Mothers day! Mine was nice.... slept in and then went to see my Mother for a few minutes just before I had to Bring Whitney to get her Hair Cut...then we went to the Backside Inn for a Mothers Day Brunch. then Spent the rest of the day around the house and a trip to Home-Depot to but Bark Mulch and hanging plants.
Last night we went to Olive Garden for Dinner and got a Bracelet I have been wanting for years. For Mothers Day I was treated to Anthony Toepfers Jewelry to get my PANDORA Bracelet. I let the kids pick out a charm to add and I picked one out myself. Now when ever a special something happens or Birthday or Holiday I can pick ( or someone else) a charm to add to it.



Here are the Charms I have to get started....a Bird ( in memory of my Grandpap) a Horseshoe, a pink glass bead,a horse ( Bull ) and a Fun stone with Pink Gems... there are so many I want but it is not mean to just go and Buy them all at once....it is meant to buy for a meaning and a few at a time....I will post it as It grows with new charms along with their meaning.......
I also recieved 2 handmade cards from Whitney and a very nice Card from Tori she picked out and bought all on her own...I had a very nice Mothers day...
I hope all you Mothers out there did as well!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

I love the Pandora bracelets. I was just telling Michael today that I wanted one:) Glad you had such a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Aren't those bracelets amazing? We went got one for my mother for her 50th last year and started out with some colored beads and spacers so she could add her own special beads. :)

Sounds like you had an awesome mother's day!

Priscilla said...

How beautiful! I've never seen these before.

AM said...

Whenever we move back to the US, Olive Garden will be the FIRST resturant I go to! I SOOO miss the breadsticks and salad!

Frances Louise said...

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Just read about Willow needing surgery also -- I had it about a month ago. Mommy is wondering how long it took Belle to recover from her surgery? I am still limping a little bit (especially in the morning)and Mommy was wondering if this is normal

Sandy said...

I love seeing the Pandora bracelets. I'm not much on wearing braclets but that is one I could see myself liking. You must show us updates of it as you get new beads! Sounds like you had a great day and you deserve it! You are mom to so many at your house!

Frances Louise said...

We were thinking about Willow last night -- how did the surgery go?