Before I update Brad I want to announce that i got to meet up with PUNCHY from
Pug possessed AGAIN~!!!! Brad's Dr said it was best if Brad didn't have visitors yesterday so whats a better way to kill time than to head 2 hours North to the
Green MT. Pug social, I knew Punchy was going to be there and when I learned I wasn't going to the hospital Whitney and I drove up with OMT and Coal, ( our 2 GMPR rescues) She is just how I remembered her from our Bloggy Meet up 2 years ago, Fun,Witty, and just a ball of fun, My 2 Pugs joined her 4 Pugs, Cloe,Zoey,Rosie and Marty. they are even cuter in Person...Love them and not to mention her Husband Phil is the sweetest man. I have alot of pics to upload that I took during the day, once I have a few minutes Ill upload them and post them.... we had such a nice afternoon catching up and she certainly calmed my nerves all day long...Thank you
Punchy!

Brads still holding a fever of a 101.5 and very low blood pressure so they decided to start a Blood transfusion to help keep his blood-pressure up, long process, he is in good spirits and talking and cracking jokes between dozing off...... he is a trooper and I told him maybe the donor who donated the Blood was a Super-Hero and he will get superpowers with his new Blood, lol not much of an update but this is pretty much what went on all day,... tomorrow may be more exciting.....
4 comments:
Oh my goodness...seeing you and Punchy together again makes me smile. Makes me miss seeing you both in person. I'm glad you were able to find a few hours to lift your spirits. I'm glad to hear there is more they can do for Brad and hopefully tomorrow will be better. Thank you for updating so much because you all are on my mind.
How fantastic to get to meet up with Punchy again! That's a great picture.
You all are still in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs to you!
It was so great that you were able to come to Green Mtn. and got to visit with me and my Pug gang...and Phil. Whitney is just adorable and Coal and Turbo fit right in! Ya' know it was almost the 2 year anniversary of our first meeting!
Sounds like you had a fun afternoon away!
Poor Brad, if it isn't one thing, it's another. My thoughts are with you guys and I hope the fever goes away soon!
Post a Comment