Somers Moto is to Live Love Breathe...I wear her necklac each and every day...now I will have her Tattooed on me for my entire life, she is such an amazing woman Check out her out at...her website
http://lovetobreathe.com/aboutus.htm
and
Her personal Blog
http://lovetobreathe.blogspot.com/
Well...your Prayers are working because Bradley walked about 20 feet today!!!!!!! his belly is leaking and his fever is back up again but He walked!!!!!!!

5 comments:
I'm so glad to hear Brad was able to get up. I'm sure that was hard but so good to be up even just a bit. I sure hope your friend gets better.
Love that tattoo. I hope Somer is ok.
Well that is good that Brad is up and out of bed. I hope he starts healing quickly!
Me time is important, you can't take care of everyone if you aren't healthy. Take care.
OH my I'm just reading all this for the first time. Lisa, I'm hoping & praying that Brad makes a full recovery. Also Somer is in my prayers too!
Gosh, you must be going through a lot... despite that beautiful smile on your face. I'm thinking of you all and sending lots of love & good vibes!
Take care of yourself.
R. (pug nerd) ;)
So glad to hear he had a better day today. We're thinking about you constantly.
Thank you for updating us on Brads progress.
Please let him know that people he's never met pray for his complete recovery.
He is loved by us.
Your family is in my heart and prayers.
Post a Comment