well after almost a year of training Whitney set a goal to Canter her horse Princess with in a year.... the second video is her very first canter ever... just a few weeks ago, Last night her Trainer knew she was sad and needed a pick me up so her trainer put her up on a world Champion Saddlebred show horse named Noah to canter on...This put Whitney on Cloud nine and lost all those sad feels of her Daddy being sick... Whitney rides 3 nights a week...I still am trying to balance a normal life for the girls and still making time to do the things they love most...and Whitney's passion is her horse riding...
the post below this one is a Bradley Update for today..................

2 comments:
Awesome job Whit!
This is AWESOME!!!!! I love watching people ride horses.. she is doing AMAZING!!! I'm so glad that she got a little cheer!!!
Post a Comment