Sunday, October 11, 2009

Drum Roll Please!!!

Id like to announce that Bradley is out of the hospital and now is staying with his Mother where he can have everything offered on one level, a visiting nurse and most of all No Pugs jumping on him. He is doing well, so far can tolerate some foods but is still on his feeding tube. he is so tiny never seen him so frail but he is doing great! so far so good, when I have more time to write ill give more info..just thought you all would like to to know that he is doing well and is out of the hospital!!!!

10 comments:

Leah said...

GREAT news!! Thanks so much for sharing. I am so happy for you guys and hope for continued good news updates!!

Sandy said...

Oh, that's such good news. I know that's a tough way to lose weight...I hope he continues to get well and stronger and be back in your home soon. Thanks for the update!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

This is good news and we are glad to hear it. We are still sending well wishes to your family.

Priscilla said...

Whew!! That is such a relief I'll bet. It's harder to heal up and get to normal in the hospital. Let us know how he's doing.

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Thanks for the update! It'sincredible how soon he's taken to recuperate. I hope he continues feeling better each day.

AM said...

yeah! That is wonderful news!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Thanks for the update Lisa. We're grateful to hear that he is moving forward.

Anonymous said...

That is great news! You must be so relieved to have him out of the hospital.

monkeyface said...

Oh I'm so glad to hear that! Let's hope that he makes a full recovery and come home soon. Nothing better than being swarmed by lots of pug-love!!!

Take care of yourself.
R. :)

Pretty Little Mistakes said...

WONDERFUL! May the good news continue you to bloom.