Oops I slacked off on my updates.... here is a quick one...
Brad is still not home, he is staying at his Moms house still...he now has something called a Wound Vac hooked up to him that helps heal the insides , he is on the machine 24/7 and will be for a month or 2. I cant stomach looking at it...it drains all the what I call Innards out...lol pretty gross if you ask me! once he is healed on the inside he will have to have so far 2 more surgeries...the nest one is to fix the hernia that formed after his major surgery and the other will be a skin graphing surgery by taking some of his thigh and graphing it to his stomach to cover the 3x3 hole he has in his stomach..... he lost now a little over 70 lbs..he is a bag of bones. He is a trooper tho with all that he is dealing with. he knows its going to be a long road so I guess he knows he needs to Grab the Bull by the Horns and take the ride...
Hooray for Dollywood!
4 months ago

7 comments:
It's so good to hear he is continuing to heal. Wow, what a long road for you both. I pray he gets well with no further complications from the other surgeries. and I know you are holding down so much at home. I hope you are able to get some rest.
sounds like quite a journey you two are on. You are often in my thoughts.
We are still sending your family positive thoughts!
I cannot imagine going through what you are. You are a strong woman.
Am I ever glad you updated!!! I've been checking in every day waiting for some news.
Glad to hear Brad is doing better. Lets hope all his innards get better soon! :) You are all in my thoughts & prayers.
Take care of yourself.
Pug Nerd ;)
I was wondering how he was doing. Glad to hear that he's hanging in there. You all are still in my thoughts and prayers!
Wow, you have been through some tough times. Keep your chins up . . . we are thinking about you!
Post a Comment