HaPpY 3rd Birthday Belle!
Well...since today is Belles Birthday I couldn't get angry with her for eating out of the Cats Kitty Food jar...



Oh Shoot! Momma Caught me!..........So much for my Birthday treats!
Maybe this is the reason Belle has packed on so much weight! ...to much kitty food on the side!
Coal and Turbo are doing well...Coal is such a Monkey..we call him Monkey he is such a Puppy still and is so active. it is funny to see these to together...because Coal is so busy and all OMT does is sleep and eat.. Coal knows that OMT is not doing well. Turbo is having more medical issues and has been at the vet more and more. he still has bad and sore ears and Coal licks them all the time and licks OMT's eye we have started to also call him Dr. Coal. he is always doctoring OMT. OMT is now completely blind and when we let him out to pee the snow disorients him and we have to go out and pick him up and Carry him back in...he has a hard time finding his way around in the deep snow. ( Poor Fella...makes me sad) we think his hearing is alot worse now too..he does not respond to us like he used to....well he will be 12 years old next month so it is to be expected I guess... all in all he is a pretty Happy senior Pug with so much Love. He will sit and lick you all over your face and want his 37lb. body on your lap! he is HUGE! But no matter how heavy he is always welcome on my lap.

Willow is doing Great...she is just a Mother Hen..She wants control of all the Pugs...we have had her the longest so I think she must think since she was the first Pug in the house she thinks she has all the Control over the Pugs.

Coal.....I swear he tels me every day THANK YOU for adopting him...he has a funny way of communicating with me...it is like he is really trying to say Thank you for giving him a Forever home.

we has a little more snow over night...I took these pictures on my way to work this morning....
a bracelet of Bull's tail clipping...with a Heart on it that says..Live to ride
I got to play around with Bull for a little bit today after I finished up my chores at the barn...

he got a good grooming and brushing and alot of TLC.... we are getting closer to bringing him home soon...still getting all the supplies we need for him ...electric fence, order his barn, and all the accessories we need for him....even looking for a pasture mate for him...
speaking of Bull and my Pugs.......... this is one of my many favorite Gifts from my Mom and Dad for Christmas.... an old Vintage sign....
Old Horse.....( Check)
Oh Shoot! Momma Caught me!..........So much for my Birthday treats!
Willow is doing Great...she is just a Mother Hen..She wants control of all the Pugs...we have had her the longest so I think she must think since she was the first Pug in the house she thinks she has all the Control over the Pugs.
Coal.....I swear he tels me every day THANK YOU for adopting him...he has a funny way of communicating with me...it is like he is really trying to say Thank you for giving him a Forever home.
we has a little more snow over night...I took these pictures on my way to work this morning....
I know..lots of posting tonight...
a few months ago I came across this young woman who owns a business and she makes jewelry out of your Horses tail.... so I contacted her and she told me what to do to get a good Clipping of BULL's tail for her. I mailed it to her and this is what she came up with..
Blind Dog.....( Check)
Unruly kids!.( Check)
So very true on all three!

6 comments:
I love that sign!!! Happy Birthday to Belle, she still looks like a puppy. I love seeing all the pugs. I hope OMT has many many more years of love. Miss Holly here is like that, too...can't hear or see...although she seems to see shadow/light. I wish they never got old age problems. That jewelry is so neat. It would be nice if you could do that with the pug fur, too.
That one pic of Coal looks so much like Winston!
Love the sign you got... it works perfect for your family! :)
Happy Bday Belle? Does She weigh more then OMT? Poor OMT I am so glad he has you guys to look after him so well and Dr. Coal of course! Sounds like Coal is adjusting well and making himself right at home he has the sweetest lil face.
Hows your head doing?
Love the horse bracelet...that is pretty cool I wonder if she can do that with pug sheddings :)
Hope your 2009 is going well so far!
Xo
You're a great puggy mom!!!! and I absolutely LOVE the sign your parents got you... They ROCK!!! I seem to bump into your dad every now and again... he's so adorable!!! Bless his heart!!
Happy Birthday to Belle!
That does make me sad about OMT, but I am so thankful for wonderful people like you guys willing to open your home and your hearts to him.
And Coal is absolutely precious!! I want him!
Happy Belated Birthday Belle. It is so cool that every pug in the house has his/her own role.
What an awesome sign!
Post a Comment