Update.... Brad was doing very well until we learned his Body is rejecting his Feeding tube, so I as I write this I'm sitting in the waiting room as he is back in for surgery. He is in good spirits and is feeling good and even felt well enough to shave and let me cut his hair. He has been in for a little over 2 hours now with no word...NO news is good news right? not much of an update but....I thought some of you would like to know since I have not updated in a couple days. Once I hear and have free time Ill get back on here and fill you in. So glad I have my Laptop to keep me sane and busy...
Pugs are great! OMT is doing a great job keeping up with his old age, Willow,Belle and Coal sure miss their Daddy tho...
Hooray for Dollywood!
4 months ago

13 comments:
thanks for the update, lisa. and YES, drs. always say: no news is good news. but it sure makes waiting hard, no? keeping all of you in my thoughts. take care!
Praying for you and your family. LORD guide that hands that care for Brad. Surround him and his family with Your Love.
Praying everything goes according to the plan. Try to get some rest when you can so you can remain strong for Brad and the family.
OMG, Lisa, I am so sorry to hear about Brad! That really scares me because my husband has diabetes. He's been struggling with it for over 10 years now and has been on insulin for the past 2 years. I hope Brad gets better soon. We will keep your family in our prayers and send you lots of healing thoughts. I am on FB too, I don't know if we're friends on there, but my name is Vikki Smith. Please take care of yourself too!
Pug hugs and kisses,
Vikki and the other Pug Posse ;-)
We gave you a shout out on our blog to send healing thoughts your way. Hope it helps!
We found you through the other Pug Posse. We are keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. We will be sending pug love and kisses your way!!!!
Jess & Lilo
Hi, Lisa.....we are sending prayers and hope your husband heals soon. Hug your pugs for us.
Sarah, Becca, Hank and Molly
The other Pug Posse told us about you so we headed on over.
We will say our prayers and send healing thoughts your way.
Hi - Pug Love healing vibes are on their way - I hope your hubby is better very soon.
Hi Lisa,
Just wanted to come over and send you guys some love and prayers. Please keep us posted on Brad! We are thinking of you guys.
-Pearl
You're in my prayers!
I'm praying for you and Brad and the girls. Please let us know how he is now. This is really opening my eyes to the damage that diabetes can do to one.
hi Lisa,
I am always reading your updates on FB but I really didn't know what was wrong until I read your blog.You, Brad and the rest of your family are in my prayers. Take care <3
Sandra
Post a Comment