Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Update...

well....Brad is back in the Hospital, his Liver is showing signs of distress, we have no idea just what is going on at this point, as I write this he is in for scans and tests... his skin is yellow and the whites of his eyes look as if someone put yellow food coloring in them. he dropped some more weight also...once I learn what the tests show Ill let you all know..... thank you!

8 comments:

zenmasterlars said...

I started following your blog because of your cutie puglets! I am so sorry to hear about your husband---we will be thinking about him and hope they get it all figured out and get him healthy again!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

We are sorry to see that he had to go back. I really do hope the scans and test reveal what is going on. We are sending prayers your way. Stay strong!

Sandy said...

Lisa...hang in there. This sure is a tough thing for him and you all to go through. Sending good thoughts and prayers for y'all. Thanks for updating to let us know what's going on.

Leah said...

Oh Lisa, I am so sorry. Please keep us posted. Thinking of you. Hugs!!

Becky said...

So sorry to hear of the setback. Keeping you in prayer!

Wanda said...

Hang in there Lisa! Praying for you and your family. I cannot imagine the stress you are all currently under. So glad you have the girls to rally around and give your hubby love and support.

Take care

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Hi Lisa, I hope you have more answers by now. please keep us updated. Big hugs!

AM said...

We will pray more often, and I will ask for prayers at church and at our bible studies. He WILL get better Lisa. Love to you all.