Thursday, September 24, 2009

Update...

Finally after a 12 Hour surgery ( yes 12 hours) Brad is stable and in ICU thank you for all your Prayers...Keep them coming he is not out of the woods just yet, a long road ahead of him.....Thank you all!!! XOXO

9 comments:

Sandy said...

I'm glad he's in ICU now and you all are in my thoughts constantly. Thanks for the update. Hope you get some rest.

Sandy said...

Ditto from another Sandy!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

We are glad to hear the surgery went well and to hear he is in the ICU. We will be sending prayers your way for his recovery.

Unknown said...

Poor Brad! It has been a long time since I checked the blog and this just floored me. Please tell him I'm keeping him in my thoughts. My thoughts are with you, the girls and the pugs too. It's got to be tremendously difficult for all of you. Hang in there and take care of yourself.

Carol and the pugs

Somer Love said...

you have my thoughts and prayers! Xo

Wanda said...

Still praying for you all!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Glad to hear he's stable. We're praying for you all!

Anonymous said...

Oh good, hope everything keeps going well!!
Take care!

Otis Says... said...

I am praying for your family.