We are still around but just busy....so be patient with us we may not post like before but will post when we can.......until then. Willow and Belle and my family will be enjoying our place at the lake That we can only enjoy 4months out of the year...so will be thinking of our Blogging Friends......
Don't give up on us...we will be back

My Friend Dawn bought this painting for me...I have it hung on my wall in the camper....

Talk to you all super soon!
Too~Da~Loo!!!
11 comments:
y'all are so lucky to be at the lake! i wish i was there too. that picture is fabulous! i love it!
Thank you for the quick post! Glad all is well. I like that painting!
I LOVE the painting! Hope you guys enjoy camping this summer. We will miss you but look forward to your updates!
I love the painting. Have fun at the lake the weather is suppose to get better and warmer.
You guys have fun at the camp! We'll miss your post and be checking to see if there's an update. I love the picture your friend bought you! Take pictures of food while you're enjoying camp so I can wish I was there!
I love the painting! Awesome.
We love the painting! Wow, the girls look like they are so relax and comfortable...have a great time at the lake!
Porky & Brownie
The painting is so nice! I hear you about enjoying your time at the lake! Us New Englanders know how it is to enjoy the warm weather when you can!!!
Have fun camping! BTW, I love that painting! :)
I can totaly relate. We have also been busy and neglecting the bolg but it sure has been fun getting away to the trailer for some leisure. Enjoy your summer.
(posted by Michele)
We hope you have a great summer! And we can't wait you to tell us all about it! Hugs!!!
Post a Comment