Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Pug Patience needed!

Belle is so impatient to wait her turn. She thinks Willow's treats are all for her. She is such a spaz when it comes to waiting her turn....Poor Willow tries to do what I ask but Belle makes it hard for her. Willow is so good she just sits back and lets Belle take over......We need to work on this a little more I think....Maybe this is why Belle has more weight on her...LOL


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa my goodness u are just so GORGEOUS, its insane!! to think u have two children....now that that's out of the way, i love whit's giggle, its so sweet, LoL, makes me smile! and willow and belle, oh what a happy video, they're so precious! thanx for the get well wishes, ur sweet, i too hope it goes away soon, not lookin' like it, but, it makes life more interesting thats for sure. huggs to u all!!

kristie said...

they are both just too cute! makes me want a dog...

My Pugs Blogger said...

So sweet!! Oh my goodness - what good girls!!

laserone_ said...

Oh what a wonderful video! They are adorable!!! Are those puppia harnesses? I love puppia harnesses. Riley has a blue one and I want to get him a new one. He has a size Large but has gotten chubby and am thinking of getting an xl. What size puppia harnesses do your dogs wear? I'm still trying to decide whether to go up a size or not.
~Lauren

Sandy said...

That made me LAUGH! I loved seeing that. Willow is so very good! Belle just wants to do all the tricks at one time hoping she picks the right one. I love the look on her face near the end of the video.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Suki does the same thing when I'm dishing out the treats. She always butts in front of Twix and won't let him eat his. I practically have to shove the treats into Twix's mouth just so he gets to eat them!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this video!! I watched the whole thing & introduced Coco to Willow and Belle! Belle is so anxious for those treats! Look at little willow in the back...waiting so nicely...what a sweetheart!!!!!!!!!

Hugs...
Leah & coco :)