When I walked thought the door the first words I spoke were OH MY GOD! What did you girls do????


This is partially my fault..I had the trash bag out for me to throw into the dumpster on my way out to get Tori and I left in such a hurry I forgot to take the trash out....Oh My!!! The Pugs had a feast in the Gross trash.....No one got sick during the night so I guess they didn't get into something bad for them! ( Not that getting into the trash is Good for them....Gross!)
14 comments:
Lets see. . .
You use the same spagetti sauce I do, you drink coke and don't recycle and are those chocolate donuts?
Oh no! What a pain to have to clean up!
hee hee...i bet they had all sorts of fun!
Oh man! Our neighbor dogs get into our trash all the time! *UGH* Glad that it is usually in my driveway and not in my kitchen:)
I see there was a trash party. The worst part about parties is the clean up, right?
Hehehehe!!! I know somepuggy else who did something like that too! Wasn’t fun girls? Kisses!
Call Crime Scene New Hampshire! Looks like somebody needs to go to jail.
Naughty girls! What is it with pugs and trash??? Hope it wasn't too gross to clean up!
Oh my goodness what a mess. Glad they didn't get sick.
Oh boy! Wonder whose idea that was????
Whew! YOu've got quite a pair on your hands!
WOW! What a great time Willow and Belle had!
LOL...trash is dangerous when Pugs are around...we only put non-food trash in our trash cans. Trash bag for food items is on the island table and thrown outside everyday. We learned our lesson...and it was quite fun cleaning. Porky & Brownie would have loved to join in on the fun and dissect the trash!
Uhoh, if I had done something like that my mom would have called me bad and I would have sulked all day, that's in my English Setter nature BUT.....if my sis, Katie, would have done that she wouldn't have felt guilty a bit, that's in her pug nature. She would have just snorted some remark to Mom and Mom would have said something like "is that right?".
I'm sure you two are like us, no matter what we do we don't get in trouble. That's what's great about being a dog that is loved so much.
Long Live the Treat Drawer,
Bailey
Post a Comment