Monday, June 04, 2007

I stole this from a fellow Blogger..... WeSnLaNi

Thanks Wendy at WeSnLaNi for sharing the fun! This was alot of fun....


How Much do you know about me???



Take my quiz!


Take This Quiz See Scores Make Own Quiz

6 comments:

kristie said...

that was fun...i knew more about you than i thought!

Magnolia Sun said...

I did better on yours than girlville's.

Wendy said...

Man.. I did horribly:( You tricked me on a few! LOL! You are seriously a cosmetologist at a funeral home? I should have you do my makeup for my brothers wedding! LOL!!

Sandy said...

I got 60 percent...that was horrible of me. I thought Desperate Housewives was your favorite! I was thinking the appletini was your favorite drink but I knew you like the Merlot too. Yikes!!!

AM said...

THat was so much fun! I loved seeing how well the others did too!

Priscilla said...

I did not do so well. HMMMMMM

Very fun.