Monday, June 04, 2007

Pug School

My Daughter and her friend play school all the time...this time they have a few new students in class. Willow and Belle. They sat out on the deck for a couple of hours playing school and trying to teach the Pugs math and shapes. I think Whit and Abigail were having more fun than Willow and Belle............




5 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

I think that is so darn cute! Pug Class! You can teach dogs shapes you know!

Sandy said...

Ah...I love it! They should also play restaurant..that would really get the pugs interested. We would play "bank" when I was little and write checks on leaves from the tree. And the leaves were dollar bills, too. We were stripping the leaves off the trees.

kristie said...

that's too funny! the doggies look sort of skeptical about the whole scenario.

Wendy said...

that is too sweet! I remember playing school!!

AM said...

You're going to have the smartest pugs around!