This is what the Pugs do while I get ready for bed...they all line up at the end of the bed waiting for me to climb in with them....
believe it or not...Bradley and I sleeping in a queen sized bed with 4 Pugs is trickey...but we do just fine...now that the Pugs all have their own favorite spots for the night...
Turbo... up on my pillow hear my head
Willow...Between Bradley and I
Coal...at the end of the bed between our feet
Belle .... she is the floater. she will float around until she finds a spot that has not been taken. so each night we never know where Belle will end up...usually she climbs up on Bradley's belly and he lets her sleep on his chest all night...
Now that is a true Pug lover! I don't think I could let Belle sleep on my chest all night!

6 comments:
haha our pug slept under our covers for the longest time.. until we had a baby and had to kick him out of the bed.. he was so sad lol
That is REALLY cute! I don't know, though, how you sleep with 4--I can hardly sleep with two!!
That is cute! Gus lays down in the bathroom to sleep while I get ready for bed, or else he hops on to my bed quickly and falls asleep! I can't have them sleep with me unfortunately. Or on me!
That is a cute picture, Jazz watches me as I get ready for bed too.
You guys need a king!!! My babies only get to sleep with me on special occasions. They cant get up on my bed its about 4.5 ft high. So we will sleep in the guest bedroom.
It is so cute that they line up and wait for you!
Those pictures are so precious! How wonderful to have those sweet pughs waiting on you to clim in to bed. So cozy, I bet!
Post a Comment