
Well so far we have survived 4 nights with having Bull here...it is so different having a horse at your home rather than at the barn. Here I am all alone, with no one to turn to if I need help. Gah! But I can do it I know I can it is just so different! I have set up all his vetting appointments the Vet is coming on St.Patrick's day for Bull-Run's farm visit...all his shots, de-wormers and sheath cleaning...( I have dont this but not something I can say I enjoy doing...) (Sheath cleaning is...Cleaning his manhood!) His farrier Blacksmith is also coming the following week to take off his snowshoes and trim his hoofs and put on his regular shoes....hopefully by then most of the ice will be gone! I have been careful letting him out much since we have so much snow and banks... and it is pretty icy. Whitney and I sanded alot of his playground but a little too slippery for me to be comfortable letting him on his own... I let him wonder as i Mucked out his stall and filled the water buckets.


as he wandered around checking out his new area he trotted around in the deep show kicking the snow up behind like he was excited...


Does this jacket make my Butt look Big?

Bull found out that that wire fence will bite him when he gets too close....

Me talking to him telling him not to escape...if he escapes I have to call the police department so they can block my road so we can get him back safely....... I pray this will never happen!

Bull loves being up near the house...we made his paddock up past the house so Whitney can visit him from her bedroom window on the side of the house...

Whitney has been really good about helping out...she groomed him since he is shedding his winter coat.

So far so good...I decided to not go with a pasture mate right now...too much to take on at the moment...maybe in time I will get a Mini for him. But for now. I have my hands full with 4 Pugs and Bull...
5 comments:
I can't imagine the hard work:) Must be so nice to have him home! Lani can't wait to come up and visit!!
Glad he is fitting right in!
Do you still have to go to the stables as often now?
He is so gorgeous. This is so so exciting! You should get a pony, and then start your own pony ride business for little kids. :)
Wow!!! I bet it's so nice having him home. Everything looks great and I know he will be happy there. It's so pretty out there...and all that snow amazes me. I had no idea of all that goes into owning a horse!
Maybe he can have a goat for a buddy, like the racing horses do. But then again, another animal to care for.
It's exhausting just reading all the work you have to do. But it is nice having them so close to you.
Post a Comment