Licking away at the water droplets left.... only if they had scrubbers on their feet and tongue...to help get rid of the shower scum!
I tried to snap a picture of them licking the door but each time I took a pic they stopped!
you all know me and my COACH addiction...look at my ( what Bradley call my Ugly shoes) new Coach shoes I bought yesterday! they match my Purse perfectly! GAH


5 comments:
That's so funny to see them in the shower! Yeah, it would be nice if they could help clean. Cute shoes! I've been wanting some sandals that they make but just haven't gotten them yet. I don't see the ones I want on their web site right now.
Animals do the craziest things!! Mine have been OFF the wall lately.. I think they have spring fever!!!!
Ok.. I'm going to have to agree with Brad... on the shoes..ok.. ducking outu now!! LOL LOL..but I can see you wearing them!! They look cute on you!!
Haha Gus likes to stare at me while I am in the shower, we have a curtain though so it's kind of funny.
The shoes are really cute, you have little feet!! lol
But... do you have the matching wallet?? lol
LOVE the shower pics!! and your shoes.. OH MYYY GAHHHH... they are adorable!
Love the shoes!
Love the shower pics Osc and Lill love the shower too!
Post a Comment