Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Im here but just super busy

no worries we are all doing fine. Just super busy working nearly 6 days a week, making sure my Pugs get all the love and TLC they need and preparing for our newest arrival to join our family in a few weeks ( our horse Bull-Run) so all my free time goes to my kids, Husband,Pugs and getting Bull's new house ready out back...don't give up on me...I will return super soon! (((HUGS)))
soon I will have this Big fella in my back yard to enjoy each and everyday! he is a great ride, Great company and great therapy! when I have a rough day...Bull makes it all go away. as does my Pugs but My pugs cant carry me on their back.... maybe one day the rate Belle is growing!

talk with you all soon!

3 comments:

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Hi! I am glad to hear again from you! How is Turbo doing?
I had horses for many years and I totally loved them. I actually miss having one in my life or at least one a little closer to visit and touch. I loved the soft skin around their noses.

Sandy said...

Horses sure are pretty. I was a bit scared of them when I was young but people that I know that have them LOVE them so much. I'm so glad you are enjoying them and you are spending time with your family! Kiss those pugs for me....OMT gets two kisses!

Somer Love said...

We miss you!

Glad everything is going great and I can't wait for you to get Bull Run home!