Did everyone have a nice Long Holiday weekend? We did, We spent our weekend at the lake along with 5 kids, My 2 niece's and a friend of Tori's joined us) and 4 dogs ( we watched my Parents dog while they went away for the weekend) needless to day our camper was pretty crowded! Tori and her friend and cousin slept in her tent out behind the camper which made it nice for the younger ones to have the bunk house for themselves........
Saturday before the friends and cousins came Brad and Whitney did a little fishing during the fishing derby early in the morning........
(I Love this picture!) My 2 girls......
Belle and I walked down to see how the fishing was going...( I am trying to walk Belle a little more to help her loose her winter weight) She loved the one on one........
Whitney was not having much luck fishing.....shortly after this picture she said to Brad that fishing was not exciting........
(I also Love this picture of Whitney fishing)
so they packed up the fishing gear and walked to the store for something a little more exciting.....when all else fails you go shopping.... all she bought was a juice and a piece of candy. Exciting huh?
The Pugs and their cousin Kramer soaked up the sun in the screen room.......
and took a snooze...........


Played and chewed on a few bones.........( Kramer found the dish sponge to chew...Mom is you see something PURPLE on his poo....that is what it is.......sorry I forgot to tell you...)
At night we enjoyed Roasting HotDogs and Smores........

Whitney's camp friends joined in on the fun.......


You may remember from last years posts on how much Turbo loves to sit by the fire......This is his favorite part of camping.........all Belle does is bark at the fire so she sits in the screen room and eats her bone.....

Me and My Special Man....

Look Sandy! see something here? We are Loving our Floridan door mat you sent us!

Look sandy! Do you see something here too? Whitney used the Black and White bag you sent us for her clothes...........

Once I start going down to the beach that will be my beach bag!

Turbo is a lazy Ole Man....... he loves to sleep in....I usually have Kramer ( My dad's Dog ) Willow and Belle fed and walked before he decides to get up for the day.

Kramer loved the kids bedroom... or maybe he has a thing for Dora?

I had to run home to get a few things....I am glad I did. My Mail Box had something for the pugs!
I ordered the Pugs new Pupia Harness. Belle is styling in the Pink Plaid...Willow in her Pink and white stripes..........Turbo's camo is in great condition since He didn't wear it all winter from Winter weight gain...now that he lost some weight he is back in it again......I also ordered Kramer a lime green one....


Back home.....Whitney checking in on her WebKinz account.......

and Kramer was missing his Mom and Dad here in this picture... ....They flew back home today and now Kramer is back in the hands of his owner......
Also......Thank you to all for helping me in making a tough decision for Turbo....I will be talking to the K9 Opthamologist tomorrow.... This has had my mind racing all weekend. He seemed well, Happy and not in pain all weekend. But his eye is worse and sore looking. I will keep you all posted.........
11 comments:
I am loving your lake place!! It looks so nice and fun for everyone. I like seeing all those smiles! I love seeing the pugs all piled up with each other and Kramer, too. Glad you are liking that little piece of FLA up there. And glad that bag is getting some good use, too. Wish I was there!!
Sorry to hear about Turbo's eye troubles. Hope you are kind to yourself, just as you are always kind to your puggies.
Thinkin' of you all.
R.
Looks like fun for everyone. I'm glad your weather is warming up.
Sounds like you guys had fun! Those harnesses are sooo cute on your pugs. Do you mind if I ask where you found them? My Corgi Sissy has such a short stubby neck, it's hard to fit her. But these actually look like they might work. Hope things go well for Turbo today! Have a great Tuesday.
Karen~
Just want you to know that I am reading your blog regularly, but I just havent been able to comment a lot! I love hearing about your weekends at the Camp!
woah...look at all those people and puppies:) I love your s'more set up! So adorable!! Brad looks FAB in that photo! I hope he is feeling better. SEE YOU TONIGHT:)
Wow, you guys really had a kickin weekend with all those people and pets . . . Ketchikan is having its annual salmon derby also, usually the winning salmon is over 40 lbs.
Your pug kids look truly stylin with those new harnesses. And keep us updated about Turbo . . . we will be thinking about him!
we love puppia harnesses! where did you order those plaid ones from?
It looks like you all had a great lazy weekend! It's nice to just relax from time to time and not worry about anything.
Okay, it looks like you had a wonderful, wonderful time. You're so beautiful! I loved the Pupia harnesses. Once my puggies are full grown I'm going to buy them. I don't want to spend the $ now on them if they're just going to outgrow them, you know? And the sticker Whitney has on her laptop is the same one I have on my car!!!
Wow, it looks like you had a great time. I started craving smores when I saw the grahams and chocolate.
How's Turbo's eye?
Post a Comment