Friday, May 02, 2008

HaPpY BiRtHdAy !

Happy 36th Birthday
Bradley!
We didn't really do much for his birthday today. I just made him Apple/ Mango Chicken , Broccoli . I even found a Diabetic recipe for Carrot Cake. ( his favorite!) We are having a family BBQ next weekend ...More details to come then.............

Also My parents went to Maine for the weekend so Kramer is spending his mini vacation here with us. This is his first sleepover...so far he is having a Blast!

12 comments:

Jessica said...

sorry a day late! But Happy Birthday Brad! :)
Have a fun weekend with Kramer!!!

kristie said...

happy birthday to brad!!! that chicken sounds yummy. have fun babysitting kramer.

Somer Love said...

A spend the night with pugs!!!!

Kramer is the luckiest dog in the world!!

Happy Bday Brad!! I hope it was the best day EVER!!!

Magnolia Sun said...

Happy Birthday Brad! My brothers b'day is the same day. So glad he's doing better.

Pam said...

Happy birthday to Brad!

Nevis said...

Kramer is adorable! AND I'm very, very glad that Mr. Brad is doing well and enjoying his birthday. :)

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hey guys! Happy B-day to Brad!

Erin Ward said...

happy birthday!!

and I hope Kramer had a fun sleepover!

monkeyface said...

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday dear BRRRAAADLEY.
Happy Birthday to you.

:)... and a pinch to grow an inch.

Kramer is too cute!

Frances Louise said...

Happy Belated Birthday Brad!

There is such a thing as diabetic carrot cake? Can we get the recipe?

Sandy said...

Happy Birthday Brad!! I hope your day was great.

Punchbugpug said...

So basically he gets to celebrate for a week! Fun times. Is camp open yet?