Thursday, May 08, 2008

Getting out and about

Now that things have setteled down a bit here I found the time to upload all my pictures off my memory card ..... I decided to go ahead and post what we did tonight after dinner. We are trying to get out each night for a walk around our property line which makes a nice walk. except for the Black flies that want to feed off of us. Tori was not up for walking so she rode her 4-wheeler around.



Willow Prefers having brad walk her....when I try to walk her she keeps trying to get over to Brad. She is a Daddy's girl. Whitney walked Turbo. She is really good about making sure he has a clear path to walk on. He can't really see at all. He sometimes will run into a branch or a stump. so Whitney is a Good Pug Navigator...She is his Seeing Eye Human I guess....
Belle takes a moment to mark her spot.......
Tori rather ride than walk.........

My New and improved Husband.... so far 23 Lbs lost. He is doing well and so far so good! No messing around with Diabetes. He is on the right path for a healthy Feature~

Thank you all for your thoughts and concerns......I passed them all onto him and he can't believe how nice you all have been. He said I have met some Amazing friends through Blogging~




Almost home....... at this point I think we all wanted to just lay down and roll down the hill. Thats our house you see......







Almost home...... Our back yard is such a mess....last fall they put in a new pipe line. I can't wait for them to come and finish smoothing it out and for Grass to grow.
I really though Belle was going to keel over from breathing so heavy....she is not liking this new walking buisness....she will thank me when she looses her winter weight and has a nice girlish figure to show off this summer at the lake........

Tori beat us all home..... here she is waving wondering what took us so long.......

well I may not post again for another few days..... Camp opens up next weekend..Ya thats right! Next weekend so the next few days we are going over to clean up and get ready for a great season at the lake......

14 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh girl...aren't those black flies viscous? It seems that I always forget about them every year:( Brad looks GREAT! You can definitely tell he has lost weight. YAY for him!

Leah said...

Wow, way to go Brad! 23 pounds is a great accomplishment!!!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

I am so thankful to hear that Brad is doing well. You are a good wife to get him back on his feet so quickly :)

Page said...

Congrats to Brad on his bday AND the weight loss! I'm so glad he is feeling better! I need to walk Sela more as well so she can get back her "girlish figure". LOL!

monkeyface said...

Brad you look FFAAABULOUS! Hope you are all enjoying each other's company. Nothin' beats good health!

:)

Thumbelina's Mom said...

Your hubby looks good! 23 lbs makes a difference. I tried to post earlier when he was sick and in the hospital, but blogger was giving me a hard time...my thoughts and prayers were with you all and I'm glad he's feeling better.

Pam said...

Oh yay! I'm am so so glad Brad is doing well.

Sandy said...

Hey!!! Brad looks great and I'm so glad he's getting that under control. Your evening walk looks so nice..things are turning green! I can't wait to see and hear about your lake/camp days soon.

Somer Love said...

Um Where is the pug stroller? :) Poor Belle probably was wishing she was riding in that!!

I took Oscar to the vet because we over did it and he hurt his paw so he needed some pug motrin. Well I weighed him and he lost 6 lbs... He weighs 28 lbs and that is what Lilly use to weigh so I cannot even imagine what she weighs now. Since March I have been throwing the ball for them twice a day and it payed off actually I am worried Lilly might be Pugarexic :)

Brad looks great!! Congrats to you both!!

Magnolia Sun said...

Good for yall for taking nightly walks, looks like a nice place to walk too. Glad to see all your snow is gone. Tell Brad he's doing great and it shows.

Jessica said...

That is such wonderful news about Brad! Happy he is doing so much better!
I took the boys out for a walk down the road the other day. All Hef did was look at me and wonder if I was the crazy one. At one point he stopped dead in his tracks looking at me like what the heck are we doing??
Can't wait to see pics up at the lake!

FlipFlop Mom said...

Hey.. this is your bad bloggersshhlazyshhhhhh friend!! Ü

SUPER DE DUPER cool for BRAD!! NOW.. will you cook for me so I'll lose it too???? the spag squash looked super YUMMY!! oh and I HAVE to lend you that book.. you'll love it!!

Nellie girl and I have been walking everyday down at Monadnock... and I'm really loving it..

How exciting that you'll get to open the camp!! WOO HOO!!

Nevis said...

Lovely new pictures. SO happy to hear that Brad is doing so good and that you're all joining him in this new healthy endeavor. Much luck, love and blessings to you and yours.

Shannon said...

Yay Brad! He looks great!