Me just a few days before having Whitney......... I loved Loved Loved being pregnant! No More though....all done!
Whitney weighed in at 6lb 12 oz at 7:27 am on June 23rd...The Hottest day ever!!!!!
Big sister Tori and Mimi ( My Mom)
On the way home....( can you believe Whitney went to Walmart before going home! I needed to get nursing pads so we all went to Walmart... No wonder why she like Walmart so much!
Tori and Whitney going to Whitney's first walk......
Dad and Whit~bit
Tori Holding Whitney......
Bradley holding Whitney during the 4th of July Celebration down town.
Whitney 1 month old with Tori......
Whitney at 3 months old.......

Whitney Today!

Whitney Today!
HaPpY 10th Birthday My Lil Whit~Bit!!! remember Don't be in a hurry to grow up...Enjoy being a kid!
scroll to post below to see Whitney's Birthday party she had.......

10 comments:
Happy Birthday! Ian's sister and brother were also born on the 23rd of June, although they are 6 years apart. Isn't that cool?
Happy birthday to Whitney! Those baby pics are so cute...she had a full head of hair!! Love it! Oh, and her eyes are still exactly the same. The pics of Tori are cute as well!
Wonderful photos!!!
Happy Birthday Whitney! My you were a cute little baby and now a wonderful 10 year old!
Congratulations!
Happy Birthday Whitney!
Happy Birthday Whitney! Welcome to the 'double-digits'!
Oh My goodness...Happy Birthday Whitney! I love seeing the pictures of you and you and Tori and your dad and mom. You are so pretty and so sweet. I agree with your mama, don't be in a hurry to get older. Have a great day!
Happy Birthday Whitney! Keep that happy smile!!!!
Happy Birthday Whitney! My daughter is 10, too - born in November. Can't believe those years are gone. How did they get so grown up so fast? I don't know about you, but it seems like it was just yesterday.
Happy Birthday Whitney:) I loved seeing all the baby pictures. She was (and still is) totally adorable.
Post a Comment