SO and the answer to my last post on Whitney's Big day???
What was it you ask???? well........ lets see if you can figure it out.....
BEFORE........
Yup! she got her braces off today!!!
she had her impressions done today for her retainer that she will get in 10 days...she picked out a PINK & PURPLE swirl with sparkles. They told her that she could have what ever design she wants and could even bring in a picture of her Pugs and have them on her retainer, amazing to think that they can scan a picture onto retainers...funny!
So this was a big day for Whit~Bit..she was so excited to get her braces on, but could not wait for today to come that last month anticipating getting her braces off! Now she is counting down the days for her retainer~
So this was a big day for Whit~Bit..she was so excited to get her braces on, but could not wait for today to come that last month anticipating getting her braces off! Now she is counting down the days for her retainer~

20 comments:
oh, i'm SO jealous that whitney got her braces off!! i am beyond ready to rip mine off and today is only 4 months with them on (how long did she have to endure them?). i love her cake - it's beautiful. the candles are so neat.
I love those birthday candles! Very cool! Whit- your teeth look great!
WOW~ That was fast!! I feel like she just got them put on!! Her teeth look GREAT!! We love ice cream cake here, but never get them anymore with Lani's allergies. I think that's a good thing though;)
Pictures! Too funny. Imagine if they did that for people's dentures as well! "Wanna see my grandkids?"...LOL!
Happy Birthday Whitney! You look fantabolous with the braces gone! And the birthday cake looks oh so yummy, even though the freezer took a bite first! *wink* lol
Congratulations Whitney!
She is so adorable! I want to pinch her cheeks.
What a cutie pie.
:)
Oh, I LOVE ice cream cake...it's my FAVORITE! Congrats Whitney! No more braces. Keep that retainer in your mouth so they don't move again!!!!
I CANNOT believe you don't like ice cream! Oh, well, it's okay...I'll just eat your share! ;) Way to go Whitney on picking out an ice cream cake! They are so good! And congrats on losing the braces!
Happy Birthday to Whitney!
I love her cake, husband loves ice cream cakes too. Yea for getting her braces off, Shane is hoping to have his off by the end of the summer.
Dear Whitney,
Please listen to your orthodontist when he/she talks about how important it is to wear your retainer(s). I didn't wear my retainer NEARLY enough and most of the teeth that my wonderful parents paid thousands of dollars to fix are now crooked again. :)
Congratulations, and happy Birthday!
Jamie
I want to see that retainer - all I got to put on mine way back when was sparkles!
Happy Birthday, Whitney! The teeth look great!
That cake looks so good whether it's smooshed or not! That seems so fast that her braces are now off. Her teeth look great. She is such a beautiful girl! I bet she is real happy with getting those off.
hey happy late b day to the little one.. wow 10? already.. where does the time go.. your little ones not so little anymore.. growing like weeds
Oh, what a gorgeous smile!! Wow, retainers have come a long way since the days when I had one. lol!
Sorry we are late, late, late for Whitney's birthday . . . but Happy Belated! Nothing is better than ice cream cake!
AHHHH she looks beautiful!!!!!!! What a GREAT smile!!! I'm jealous.. * wink wink*... I with ya sista on the ice-cream... I LOVED the candles too!!!! How fun!!!
*** Yup we went to peachblow.. and my word.. it was like 130 degrees with the humidity.. thought I was going to die!! BUT.. I brought my son and his friend and two neighbor boys to help me pick!! LOL LOL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!! I remember the joy of getting braces off...although that was back before these fancy retainers. Is she really getting the pugs on it?
Post a Comment