Tuesday, July 08, 2008

365 days with Turbo!.....



Today marks Turbo's one year with us. Yes one year! It seems like he has been with us for years not just 365 days. He has brought so much joy into our family, Click here to view bringing home turbo .Turbo is such a Mama's Boy he wants to be with me all the time. No matter where I go he is right beside me, or laying down near our stove as I prepare dinner, sit at the side of the Tub as I shower or take a bath.....He has a soft side for his Human sister Whitney....he loves to jump up on her bed and catch a nap as she reads a book or plays in her room.Turbo enjoys his Human Dad, He knows when his daddy has a snack he will share it with him....Turbo knows his Human Sister Tori will bring home some cute friends who will smother Turbo with Love and attention...He likes the girls and the Ladies...We call him the ladies man.We have also learned that Turbo loves the outdoor life.....He is always ready to have a camp fire at the lake...he now has his very own campfire chair he sits in. as soon as he can hear us pull out the chair he is ready to jump up and get cozy.... He also knows Whitney does not like burned Hot Dogs...and he sniffs around for her Black Hot Dog skin she peels off...or sometimes will find a Graham Cracker from a smores....
He likes evening walks around the campground styling with a glow stick necklace... He has funny ways of sleeping.........He loves to give Big Sloppy Kisses......
He tends to give you that smile
He has a tooting issue but we still Love him......I guess this is his way of Blowing kisses.This is the way he lays on the floor......We learned he is not a fan of taking a Tubby........He is all for a car ride....So much that we have to spell R~I~D~E or C~A~R other wise he will be jumping at the door!He enjoys a stroll in the stroller...he has sore feet and loves his personal Doggy Stroller...we push him around in it quite a bit...( we now have a real dog stroller...)He makes a handsome Pirate! He loves to soak up the warm sun out on the back deck.........


We have really enjoyed our 1 year with Turbo....we are glad he came to live here with us for his retirement home... we hope he has many more years with us... We love you Big Man! mwahh xoxoxoxox

17 comments:

kristie said...

happy one year with your family, turbo! it took you awhile to find them, but you couldn't be with a better set of parents, and sisters (human and fur). you are a very handsome and lucky pug!

Leah said...

Awwww, this is so cute! Happy Gotcha Day, Turbo!!! We love you lots!

Wanda said...

What a fabulous post:) Turbo is such a doll and so glad you all have him to love!

Somer Love said...

Happy One year anniversary!!!

Those pics were the best! I love the gas picture thanks for censoring it :) He makes a GREAT pirate. Oscar was a pirate one year I will have to show you it some day.

Hopefully you guys will get to cool off at the Lake. I am headed to Newport beach soon so I am excited for that fresh ocean air I hope its not to humid there tho I don't love the humidity!

Somer Love said...

Ps the worst thing about being on house arrest right now is my babies are not here to keep me company they are with their dad until I get bak from the beach :(

Also we were just on a news story you should check it out the babies are famous. google KUTV news utah and then in there search my name or cystic fibrosis and you will see the story it was on the bad air quality

C.L. Davis said...

I love your Turbo posts! I guess I found your site early on in the one year period, because I thought you had him longer than that. Wow, time sure does fly. Well, you all are very lucky because he seems like a wonderful pug. My daughter covets him! Happy "anniversary!"

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Happy Got Ya Day Turbo! We have enjoyed being your bloggy friends!!

Page said...

I can't believe it's only been one year as well...I guess I, too, started reading right after you got him 'cause it does seem like you've always had him. What a sweet boy!

Anonymous said...

Aww Turbo you sure are lucky! Happy gotcha day and I hope you have many more! :)

monkeyface said...

He is such a cutie pie!

... and he is quite the poser too.. not at all shy of the camera.

Magnolia Sun said...

what a great year he has had with y'all.

Christine & Giggs said...

Congrats to you all on a happy year together :)

Anonymous said...

awww - so sweet! What great pics of Turbo. He is a special (not so little) man.

Pam said...

Happy one year adoption anniversary Turbo! I really like his glow necklace. ;)

AM said...

I LOVe that first pic with you and Turbo. You look so cute! And that last picture of him sitting on the deck is a great one too!

Wendy said...

aww! What a sweet post! Turbo is on lucky pug:)

lalagirl said...

Happy One Year with your Forever Home! We LOVE reading about Turbo. He is a beautiful, handsome, sweet Pug. I can't believe it's been one year...this is the best post ever. I love the highlight of Turbo with everyone. It almost brought tears to my eyes. We love Turbo...and Willow & Belle, too!