I bet it is because my camera is still broken and I have not yet bought a new one....Hopefully this week I will find a new camera.... I am so lost with out it... so hopefully I will be back and posting with Pictures with in the next few days!
Tomorrow I am going into Vermont to pick up a round braided rug I ordered to go with our new sofa set... so I really want my camera to show them to you!
Belle is healing well. I did have to bring her back to the vet to have them checked. Her nose stitches are in a tough area to clean. some of the stitches are underneath her nose folds and it gets all yucky....The vet gave me antibiotic cream to apply to her infected area and more antibiotics Pills to take once a day......she is scheduled to have the stitches removed on July 28th. Poor thing has to have them in for 16 days~
Willow is also doing better, still not well but not getting any worse. she is on another type of antibiotic due to her still having symptoms and the first one she was on made her vomit.. All in all she is chugging right along
Turbo is on his last few tablets for his UTI....so far so good..he is also on Old Man meds to help control his bladder...he has to go pee all the time...even having some accidents. Now that he is on his Old Man Pee meds...he seems to be holding it better with out going in the house...Although when he does have an accident in the house he is doing a good job trying to go in the right place. He lifts his leg and Pees on the Toilet in the bathroom. Almost like he thinks he is actually going in the right place! so funny. Now I just place a towel around the bottom of the toilet to absorb anything if he does go....
Hopefully my next post will be with Pictures with my new camera!
Hooray for Dollywood!
5 months ago

15 comments:
that is so funny that turbo pees on the toilet! how nice of him to 'use the bathroom' for real!
That is REALLY funny that OMT pees on the toilet!
Oh my goodness, poor you. It does seem like when one thing happens to one pug it happens to all at the same time. I am glad Belle is doing better. Sad little frankenpug! Can't wait for more pictures!
Sounds like Turbo thinks the toilet is a fire hydrant! You are running the doggy pharmacy up there! I find it hard to update the blog without pictures, too. I hope you find a great camera soon. I'm kind of wanting a new camera, but don't want to spend the money because I don't have to have another one.
Your poor puggies. Well, at least Belle will be getting her stitches out soon.
I love that OMT is peeing on the toilet...he needs a little step stool to aim for the right place! LOL!
Hi all: check out our latest blog entry and see if you're interested in participating in our Project Dogway competition!
And glad to hear that Belle is doing OK with the stitches.
Ah, Turbo is a smart guy. He knows just where to go! that's cute.
19 days and counting!!!!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH where are you going to get that rug girl????????
How cool..........!!!!
Guess what I got today?? a new camera.. ( now I'm hiding ).. mine is no way compact though for those everyday photos!!! are you going to get a small one.. or a super de duper one???
i'm in a funk too..let's just blame it on being the summer!
I think it's super funny turbo pees on the toilet, gotta give him credit for trying :-)
17 more days!!!! Woop Woop!!!!
Poor Turbo...the effort is all there though. I think this summer, everyone has been in a bit of a blogging funk. You may want to get a Wiz Dog for Turbo. We have those at our house for the boys and it's been great. You can keep it next to the toilet. Here is link in case you want to check out.
Good luck! Pug kisses to Willow, Belle, and Turbo!
Porky & Brownie
So funny that Turbo pees ON the toliet. Have you found a cool camera yet?
BTW, I nominated you for an award on my blog.
thinking of ya!!! Ü
Post a Comment