Friday, July 11, 2008

Belle Update

::::UPDATE:::::

Keep your fingers and paws crossed...The vet just called me and has Belle in surgery as I write this for her nasal wedge. He found a Lump in her upper lip and thinks it should be biopsied. So I gave him the consent to remove it and have it tested.... It may just be a fatty deposit but just in case I want to be sure it makes sense for her to have it done now that she is already under rather than make her go through it again...... sighhhh these Pugs really stress me out!


::::UPDATE #2::::

Phew....now that the Vet removed the "Bump" he says it is nothing serious...it looks like it is a ulcer. They told me what kind but I can't remember for the life of me....so no worries what ever it was is gone now........ sorry to worry you all! She is out of surgery and they said her nasal wedge was a success and is resting and coming out if her anesthesia nicely.

5 comments:

Leah said...

We have been thinking about Belle all morning--hope that she is doing well!

Pam said...

I have my fingers and toes crossed that everything is okay!

Manda Girl said...

We are thinking and praying for Belle, Willow and Ole Man Turbo!!! I hope everyone is feeling good as gold soon!

Big Kisses!

Page said...

Oh, I'm so glad she's out of surgery and everything is looking good! I know what you mean about stress...I wish so much they could tell us how they are feeling and what is wrong!! Winston has an appt tomorrow b/c he's been limping on his front leg, and I am stressed about that, too. What will we do with these puggies?!?

Mrs.D said...

So glad that she is doing OK!