Tuesday, July 29, 2008

a Little of everthing.....

well first off.......Guess what????? Bradley surprised me last night with a early Birthday gift. A new Camera ( the same one as the one that just broke because I loved it so much...that was until I dropped it in the beach sand then the lens got jammed UGH) He knew I was lost with out my camera and didn't want to wait another 2 weeks to give it to me....Yeah I can post with pictures again!!!!! so I will start off with out latest big purchase....
we bought a new sofa. With Belle's accident she had falling behind the sofa and got trapped and got over heated. ( this happened 2 other times since then) we had to keep pulling our sofa away from the window when we left the house to make sure if she fell over again she would have space to get out from being trapped. The way our living room is set set up we tried to rearrange but didn't work, so we looked at new sets and we found this sectional that gave alot of space behind the sofa and window that we could place a bench behind it so if she fell she had the bench to catch her and she could hop down and get out from being trapped again....so here is what we found.........
I have never been a fan of the sectional sofa's but this one is soooo comfortable and it hides all the pug fur! I wipe it down each day with a damp sponge to lift off the pug fur. It is pretty easy to keep clean.
Belle now lays in the center of the sofa, I have only seen her up on the top a few times, it is a little higher so i think it is harder for her to jump up.

The rug we had before didn't match so I ordered this round Braided rug from here my favorite country store in our area.


It goes so well and it doesn't show the pug fur! Bonus!


I bought this old trunk at a Antique shop here in town for a sofa table, I have a old wagon I use and a regular coffee table but it just didn;t look like it went together...so to keep up with my Rustic Country style I went with this......rusty hinges and all!



Today one of Whitney friends stayed with us while her parents were at work so we decided to head over to Vermont to the Montshire Museum or the afternoon. they got the name Montshire because the Museum is located just long the Connecticut River that divided the States Vermont and New Hampshire " MontShire" instead of uploading pictures I turned it into a Montage... you'll see Whitney holding a green block in some of the pictures...she burned her thumb this morning on a iron and she carried the green icepack all day long on her sore thumb. After the afternoon at the Museum I treated the girls to Chilli's For Dinner.

I dated the Montage wrong...sorry it sould be today's date.... 7-29-08






and last.....


We have had a little visitor hanging around the last week or so.....a cute orange and white kitty. Whitney calls him Bugs. He is very sociable and affectionate. He is so skinny and dirty. That was until Whitney gave him a bath with baby wipes. I checked the kitty over to see if it had fleas...Not One! Not one flea or any flea dirt... Brad and I decided to let him stay inside the house tonight rather than the garage where he has made his home. We checked with some of our neighbors of the know of anyone in the area with a cat that looked like this one...No one, I checked the paper in Lost and found too...and Nothing! He is a good eater and loves to be cuddled but still was dingy.... I could smell a bit of a perfumy smell and I asked her about it and she said she sprayed him a little with perfume to make him smell better. we explained to her that the perfume could be harmful to the kitty so she took out the baby wipes again and wiped him down...Not only was it perfume but it has body glitter in it too...sighhhh so now the kitty is dirty and dingy with a coat of perfume and glitter on him....yiyiyiyi...Poor Whitney tried to help and then cried thinking she could of harmed him. anyway...Brad is taking the kitty to the vet tomorrow to be checked out to make sure he is in good health...( we don;t want another episode of what happened to Tori's kitten having to be put down due to F.I.V. If he is is in good health we will take him in.... if not we will let the vet decide what is best for the kitty.


So in the mean time The Kitty ( AKA Bugs) is kept in Whit~Bits room until we know if he is healthy enough to be around the pugs... he is in Kitty Heaven sleeping in a warm bed with a big dish of food and water....and a homemade litter box made by Whitney out of a cardboard box and a trash bag . He has yet left Whitney's side.... Fingers crossed he is a healthy boy.

Sorry to over whelm you with this post I should divided it up into 3 different posts..I just missed my camera and blogging..lol

OH YA....I almost forgot! Belle got her stitches out yesterday and she looks great! and she breathes so much better! Yeah for Nose jobs!!!!!

10 comments:

Page said...

LOVE the new couch! It's funny, because along the same note I was never a fan of leather and we ended up getting leather couches when I discovered you can just wipe off the pug hair instead of rolling it every time! HA! What we do for our pugs!! That kitty is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love the new couch too! Its gorgeous! We have microfibre couches that hide th epug hair quite well, we just need to vaccuum them every few weeks. :)

I love your new coffee table too.
I hope that kitty is healthy, we had that scare when we got Misfit.

Somer Love said...

Yay for BElle!!!!

Love the new couch......Looks like the pugs do too!

Love that you got a camera!! Thanks Bradley :)

Hope that lil kitty is a keeper

Pam said...

The new couch looks great! We have one in our bonus room nearly the same color. ;)

"Bugs" is so cute! I hope all checks out well with him. I love the photo of him lying on his back next to Whitney. I'm calling the cat a he...is it a boy? I don't know why I'm assuming that. lol.

Magnolia Sun said...

I hope the kitty is ok, looks like Whitney really likes him. I love your new couch and table.

Wendy said...

Loving the new SOFA:) LOL!! It looks so comfy. Can I come over and sit on it sometime? I am happy to hear that Brad gave you the camera. I would be soooo lost with out mine. Oh, and that kitty is totally adorable! I hope she is super healthy.

Sandy said...

I sure hope the kitty is okay and gets to stay...looks right at home with Whitney! I love the new couch...makes me want to just lay down and go to sleep. It's amazing how you find everything to match and bring it all together. It all looks great. I'm glad to hear Belle is breathing easier. Does she have more energy??

AM said...

I LOVE the new sectional. I think sectionals are great. they always look so cozy and I bet Whitney and Tori will love lounging around with their friends on it. Everything looks great!!!

Anonymous said...

what a sweet kitty! I can't believe no one claimed him or is looking for him - here's hoping he's a healthy boy.
And yay for Belle's nose! Still considering this for Clementine, so keep us updated.

FlipFlop Mom said...

I LOVEEEEEEEEEE the new couch.. love it!!!! the pugs love it too!!! I can tell!!!

YAY on your new camera... glad you have one.. I Love your pics!!!