Thursday, July 17, 2008

Getting the word out HOT CARS KILL DOGS!

I was at the Gas station yesterday and I snapped this picture with my Cell Phone.....
They must be some sort of a dealer for these maybe? I am happy they are advertising this on their car to remind Animal owners to not keep their pets inside a Hot car with out proper ventilation.....I saw a Dog in a truck the other day at Walmart and the owner left the truck running to allow the Dog to have the AC on he must of been a work dog because the truck has a construction name and number on it...Nice to see they took the proper steps to make sure the Dog was kept cool inside.... I hope the owner locked the truck doors though!! If it is too hot I do not take my Pugs in the car at all....just not worth risking them getting over heated....yesterday was 90* and I worried about bringing Belle to the vet to have her stitches looked at.( she is getting sore, it is such a hard area to clean with all her wrinkles over her nose!!...) so I turned on my car and put the AC on to cool the car off before we left... She didn't really pant much so I guess she was nice and cool......

2 comments:

Jessica said...

One of my biggest fears is having the dogs over heat.. I rarely take them on car rides if I know I have to stop anywhere. Usually they just go with me to the farm though. yeah I got signed in! :)

FlipFlop Mom said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this sign!!! I WANT ONE!!! I agree... what idiot leaves their loved pets in these hot hot days???? Nellie girl would make a scene.. she HATES being in the car.. alone!! UGH!!