
I received this award from Pam over at 30Something Thanks Pam! It does come with some rules though.
This award comes with guidelines as follows:1. Put the logo on your blog.
This award comes with guidelines as follows:1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
I nominate:
Wes'n'Lani : she is a sweet person and has the cutest family who like to get out and have fun, she is a amazing scrapbooker. if it was not for Blogger I would have never Met Wendy who lives just a little over an hour away from me so we try to get together when we can.
I nominate:
Wes'n'Lani : she is a sweet person and has the cutest family who like to get out and have fun, she is a amazing scrapbooker. if it was not for Blogger I would have never Met Wendy who lives just a little over an hour away from me so we try to get together when we can.
Just a Flip Flop Mom: I found Just a Flip Flop Mom through Wes'N'Lani and the more we blogged we learned we live in the same town. she is sooo crafty and had such a creative mind. She is a wonderful mother to 2 great growing Children, if you want some crafty ideas go visit Flip Flop mom!
Love to Breath : I totally fell in love with Somer Love she is a amazing young woman with such a beautiful name..who I have become close to in the blogging world who is fighting CF. She is a hard core Modonna fan and has 2 cute Pugs named Oscar and Lilly. Stop in and say hello to Somer.
Love to Breath : I totally fell in love with Somer Love she is a amazing young woman with such a beautiful name..who I have become close to in the blogging world who is fighting CF. She is a hard core Modonna fan and has 2 cute Pugs named Oscar and Lilly. Stop in and say hello to Somer.
Bella and Perogi: I have enjoyed getting to know Vicki and her Pugs Bella and Perogi. The more we talk and Blog the more we learn we have more and more things in common. Bella has quite the wardrobe including a Dog Coat from COACH!
Oscar and Daisy: I have really enjoyed reading all about Oscar and Daisy antics out in Denver and Jason and Leah. she always has nice things to share and lives in such a beautiful part of the Country.
It's a Wu World: Winston and Hefner... 2 adorable pugs with a fun loving Mom Jessica. Jessica and I have become pretty close Blog friend and keep in touch often. Jessica has a wonderful man in her life with 2 adorable Children.
It's a Wu World: Winston and Hefner... 2 adorable pugs with a fun loving Mom Jessica. Jessica and I have become pretty close Blog friend and keep in touch often. Jessica has a wonderful man in her life with 2 adorable Children.
Monkey Face: Sophia and Frankie . My 2 pug friends and their Mom "R" live in Canada....I love watching Big Sister Sofia watch over her little Brother Frankie. They don;t post as much any more due to their Human Mom having a professional career to tend to...if we all leave a comment maybe this will let her know we still love reading up on the daily antics of Sophia and Frankie....

5 comments:
You are so cute Ok I will work on this! Thanks for the nomination it means a lot!!!!
Ps 14 more days :)
Oh.. you're so sweet!!! LOL LOL!!!
Thank You.. Thank You!!!!!
Awww! Thanks:) I will be up your way hopefully later today. My niece was born this morning at 8am!!
thank you soooo much! I will try to get this up and running this evening... am on lunch from work doing a quick read! your da bestest!
awww ... so sweet of you Lisa! I was having such a crummy day and I decided to stop by and cheer myself up with your posts.
Thanks, you not only had kind words for me... but you cheered me up!!
I will make some time for blogging.
:)
Post a Comment