Sunday, July 13, 2008

Going Private....

I have decided to go private on Monday 6/14/08 due to many reasons. so if you still want to read my posts send me your email to view my posts.... Sorry for the sudden notice.
Thank you.

10 comments:

Yours Truly said...

Marlene and I enjoy reading your blog about Belle, Willow, and Ol' Man Turbow. We would enjoy continuing to read it. www.marlenethepug.blogspot.com

FlipFlop Mom said...

YES!! PLEASE .. PLEASE don't block me... Ü

Isn't that gravy boat smokin!!! LOL LOL!!! I'm a pyrex addict..
Wade woke me up FRI morning and said.. HEY .. HEY.. I went on E-bay and bid on a bowl for you... LOL LOL...
He won it... OH BOY!!!

Malissa said...

I would love to keep reading your blog. I hope all is well, especially with the patient! isis102@aol.com

Anonymous said...

ohyes - add me to your list:
ladybug.on.an.island at gmail.com

kaui said...

me and moms love reading about ur guys adventures!

p.s hope belle is recovering fast!
Jkwon6@art.edu

Jessica said...

Yikes!!! Keep me in da loop!
pugtonausa@yahoo.com
Jess

Karen~ said...

I would love to continue reading your blog if possible. Thanks!

Karen~

http://karendobbs.blogspot.com

Ali said...

i dont blame you...i hate trolls!

Jodie said...

LISAAAAAAAA
You know i want to continue reading about everyone :)
and you have my email address!!!!!
so keep in touch
lemme know what i should do to continue reading :)
love you all xoxoxo
Jodie

FlipFlop Mom said...

Just jumping in to say HI!!!