Belle is home resting well, The vet said her left nasal passage was completely collapsed and she was only breathing through her right one....so I am so glad we decided to go ahead with the surgery...Her lip is sore from the removal of the lump that was some sort of an ulcer. Glad it was nothing serious! she is a trooper and is loved by the veterinary staff but, was ready to get back home with fer family, she is still a little woozy and off balance but did well with the anesthesia...
we decided not to go over to the lake tonight, we think it will be too much for Belle, if she has a good night tonight maybe we will head on over tomorrow for a few days. Besides Willow is still under the weather too.... so we will order take out tonight and stay home with the Pugs......


Bradley calls her Frankenstein..( Puginstine) Poor Belle....
15 comments:
I am so glad it is nothing serious! That poor little face! I remember how pathetic Indy was when she was spayed... works cannot describe.
I hope you guys enjoy your days away!
Awww, poor Belle. Glad her surgery went well and she will be breathing better!
Awww, poor Belle. Glad her surgery went well and she will be breathing better!
Oh poor thing! Well, everybody rest and enjoy each other's company tonight!
awww - frankenpug! Please let me know how her breathing improves. I'm very interested - I think Clementine would be a lot more comfortable if she had this, but I'm nervous about any kind of surgery, obviously. Glad to hear the anesthesia went well - sometimes that's more stressful than the idea of the surgery itself!
Hi belle! me n momma are so GLAD that u had your surgery well. we hope u have a good night tonight so u will be able to go to the lake with your fambam! glad to hear everything is a ok! :)
I'm so glad she came through that well and she does look a bit frankensteinish with those stitches. I bet she will be feeling much better with another hole to breath through!
We tagged you on our blog!
hey guys! I have a question for you. Meka has food allergies, and I've been trying different foods, but haven't found anything yet that takes away the itching. Any suggestions from you or your readers?
Glad to see that Belle is home!
i'm glad she is okay. i bet she will be so happy when she can breathe normally. and maybe not so noisy too!
Bless her heart! Glad to hear that everything went well. You have had a time with your Pugs lately, I should be saying bless your heart...*smiles*
Enjoy your Sunday!
Karen~
Oh my goodness! Are those little stiches! They are adorable! I am so glad everything went well. This will change her life!
Poor little baby. I hope she heals fast! I know how icky it is to have stitches :(
awwww poor Belle! Hopefully she will be totally be back to herself soon!
Poor Belle! Glad to hear everything with the surgery and recovery is going well. Keep us posted if her breathing improves. I may have to consider this for one of my boys. Hope she feels better soon. Hugs, licks, and kisses from Porky & Brownie.
Post a Comment