There was 6 entries for my Candle stick give away contest......( some had to email me to enter so you may not of seen all the entries but you all made it in who asked to be) so the Lucky winner sits in this box ........I had my youngest daughter pick out the winner. She looks like she is dressed for Summer. She is getting sick and tired of wearing winter clothes...she wants to be where it is warm and sunny so she wore a summer outfit today hoping it would make her feel like it was summer time. Silly kid.

and the Luck winner is.....................

Congratulations to Mrs. D "Life with Lola"
Mrs. D could you send me your mailing address? I don't have it... :(
here is my email so you can send it to me this way........
bltwj(AT)verizon(DOT)net
I will ship it out first thing tomorrow so you can get them quickly for you to enjoy!
This was fun. I will be doing another give away again sometime......
well we are off to the Olive Garden ! YUMMY :P
10 comments:
i love love love the salad and breadsticks there! It's totally the dressing that makes it delish! Their sangrias are tasty as well. Hope you have a great meal. Now you got me hungry..haha
Yea for Mrs. D, enjoy the O.G.
Congrats Mrs. D!!!!
Congratulations to MRS. D. Those candlesticks are so pretty. I know you had to get breadstick at Olive Garden, didn't you?? Yummy.
I love that little box you used for the drawing! That's adorable.
Yes, congrats! Oh, and I love Olive Garden, too. I don't care that it's not "authentic" - it just tastes good for what it is! Taco Bell isn't authentic either, and it still tastes good.
Oh that is the cutest contest announcement I've seen on a blog!!! She is so adorable!! She looks a TON like you!!!
CONGRATS Mrs. D!!!! WOO HOO!!!
PS..YES I want to run away where it's warm.. sign me up!! The kids are going to FL on vacation... Austyn and I both have the FLU!! boo hoo!!!
oh, darn it! But congrats to mrs d! I love how OMT is right there ready to help!
yea mrs. d - congratulations! i love the name tags you drew from, very colorful. the candlesticks are lovely.
Congats! Contests are always fun!
Post a Comment