Hello~ we are getting snowed in AGAIN today....I really need to escape this weather. we thought about going to Florida for a week back a few months ago and then decided to save our Money...but now I am really thinking it over again! WE NEED A VACATION WHERE IT IS WARM. So after feeling crummy from the view outside my windows my father sent me this link....Click here to view... It made me forget the bad weather outside so if you are have a dreary day this will cheer you up with no doubt!....
This is what Belle thought of it........adorable! She made a pretty cute internet friend .....awwww
Hooray for Dollywood!
4 months ago

16 comments:
That's so precious. Ive seen that video before but it is so cute to see Belle giving kisses back!
AWWWW to cute!
Oh my gosh, that is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I am seriously dying laughing over here in Arizona where it is about 48 degrees with the sun shining and small cloud cover. You are wishing for warmer weather now. I will be wishing for cooler weather in July when I have 112 degrees for the average. Wonderful weather to go and enjoy the fun at the Superbowl this weekend in Glendale, Arizona, Baby! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!! Stay Warm :~)
My SIL showed me this last night, so sweet.
that link is the cutest!! and I was cracking up that Belle started licking the screen. how funny!
That is hilarious!
I love that! I just crack up at the noises Miss Belle makes. She's so adorable!
Cute:)
We have about 3 inches of ICE!! What ever!! I am going to hide in your suit case when you go somewhere warmer;) Pick me up on your way to the airport!!
We got a tiny bit of snow! I love the snow, though. I would be happy living in Colorado! : ) But, I totally love the beach too. Florida sounds fun! : )
awww..that is too cute. Bella and Perogi bark whenever they see another dog, they even barked while i was watching your video. Haha. Hope a little warm weather comes your way soon. Just think it's February...april and may are right around the corner.
SOOO cute! I tried doing that with Napoleon and he could care less. And he kept stepping on my keyboard and I didn't want to encourage that. Rukia just went to sleep on my keyboard. Silly baby!
LOVE IT!!
I need my windows washed so badly here. I wonder what that fellow charges?
Aww that was the cutest thing ever! Belle is adorable :)
Love Livvy, Weeny and Daisy xx xx
THAT is soooooooooo cute... gave me a great giggle.. and MORE of a desire to get a pug... LOL LOL LOL
Belle is so cute! Someone should make a puggy-proof laptop. I like jumping on the keys as well . . . my parents aren't happy about that!
Post a Comment