Tuesday, February 05, 2008

pssst! I have a secret!

We are going on Vacation! Whoa Hoooo! Yesterday I secretly booked us a family get away I want to so badly tell you where and what we are doing but I will post about it when we get back...Not sure if I want to give out where we will be until after we return...you never know who reads these blogs...I really don't want some Sicko hunting us down while we are enjoying a family getaway in the warmer climate! Just thought I would let you know...I am getting a break from all this white crap we have on the ground....and to top it off...we are in a winter storm warning for a ICE storm moving in tonight lasting through Thursday night....Yep I am ready to be where it is warm and sunny.... any of my New England Bloggers want to join us???~


I told my girls about the vacation....no longer a secret. Good Grief remember how long I kept the Bloggy meet up in North Carolina a secret from Tori?????? 3 MONTHS!!!!! Gosh?...I can't keep a secret that long again!

13 comments:

Wendy said...

COOL! Have so much fun:) I can't wait to hear about it and believe me...if I had the funds, I would so be with you!

Bella and Perogi said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to find out where you all are going.

C.L. Davis said...

Lucky! I don't envy you with all that snow. When Frank took kids up to the snow a week or so ago, I stayed home. Don't ever want to deal with it again (lived in it for 25 years). Can't even imagine having babies - or dogs - and having to deal with it. It's cold enough in California and we're just watching the days get a little longer each day and hoping it warms up soon! I bet the pugs wish they could go somewhere warm, too.

kristie said...

you are coming to see me, right??? it's warm here...

Priscilla said...

Lucky girl!

Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

Magnolia Sun said...

I'm so glad you are getting a break from all the cold white stuff.

Jessica said...

Now that is a secret!!! Can I stay at your house in New England? In Arkansas, we DIE for snow!!! : )

FlipFlop Mom said...

You're going to have a BLAST!!! My kids will be gone that WEEKEND TOO!! They're gonna be WARM... I'm going to be KIDLESS...Warm vs kidless... hmmm that's a tough call LOL LOL LOL.. I haven't been kidless since... umm... well... umm... gosh.. can't remember!! LOL LOL..

Sandy said...

I am so very glad you all are getting a vacation from that winter cold weather up there. You all so deserve one!

Shannon said...

You're gonna have the best time! Wave to me if you fly through our air space!

Page said...

Oh, how exciting...I saw your ticker up on the top of your blog...don't you love looking forward to vacations?? I can't wait to hear all about it!

Jenna :) said...

ohh how fun!!! lucky dog! i can't wait till May so i can go on my honeymoon..i'm looking forward to that more than the wedding lol is that bad?? haha

Weeny&Daisy said...

YAY! We hope you have a lovely time!

Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx