Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A fun twist for a MEME

This is a fun way to answers a questions with out words... I have been tagged By Erin and Maximus
Thank you for Tagging me this was a lot of fun!



1) Answer the questions below.

2) Take each answer andtype it into PHOTOBUCKET(www.photobucket.com).

3) Take any picture from the first page of results and post. (click on the picture and copy the HTML code)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. The age you will be on your next birthday:
kitty


2. A place you’d like to travel:
Australia

3. Your favorite place:
bathtub

4. Your favorite object:
camera


5. Your favorite food:

Cereal

6. Your favorite animal:

pug
7. Your favorite color(s):
Brown and Pink

8. The town in which you were born:

c-town

9. The town in which you live:

C-Town 4 life
10. The name of a pet:
Willow


Belle

Turbo

11. The first name of your first crush:
first crush

12. Your nickname/screen name:
mah posse

13. Your middle name:
beth

14. Your last name:
Jacques

15. A bad habit of yours:
Swearing

16. Your first job:
babysitting

17. Your grandmothers name:
101 Deep Fryer Recipes

18. Your current job:
Photobucket

19. Your favorite drink:

coffee

20. Your dads name:

skipping
21: What does your house look like:

Ranch

22. What kind of car do you have?

My new SUV

23. Favorite clothing store?
Abercrombie and Hollister

24. Favorite past time?
shopping

25. A lifelong dream?
Dream House on Beach

8 comments:

Wendy said...

FUN! I did this on my blog also:)

Frances Louise said...

That was quite fun to read!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

too fun. I'm still working on mine from last week. :-) I use Photoshop Elements. Does all that I need it and saved me $500.

Sandy said...

that was great! I love that cake you picked for your favorite colors. Is your daddy's name skip or happy? Do you want a waterfront home in Hawaii or Florida? I am going to do this next week when I finish all this work in front of me.

Pugalicious said...

this was great.. loved the things that came up

Jessica said...

I love that cake! What is your job, by the way? : )

FlipFlop Mom said...

ahhh this is great!!! I did this too.. but I think my questions were a bit different!!!

Nevis said...

That's SO cool! I'll totally have to do that.....!